+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super fit millers run out of steam shocker

Super fit millers run out of steam shocker

A major shock tonight when Warne's wonders tipped by experts on here to walk L1 lost the only competitive game played since last season's debacle.

Prior to this the millers had beaten two obscure foreign sides nobody had ever heard of and a couple of sides who were worse than Alma Road Old Boys.

The football intelligentsia on MM had be crowing about the superb new training facilities consisting of a couple of old Nissen huts and a toilet block/ can****.

Excitement had been building re the training regimes employed by Supertrainer/ Manager/ Cone boy Warney.

To see the lads looking much the same as last year was a disappointment to say the least with no sign of muscle..strength...speed....or indeed very much at all.

Warney spoke after the game and said he thought the lads were excellent tonight but their muscles being awash with lactic acid made things difficult for them.

No real worries from the MM aficionados who are expecting Fleetwood to turn up,roll over and the players to have their tummys' tickled

I'm a tyke so your comments on here don't really land any blows .

But you don't half talk some bollox all the same .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'm a tyke so your comments on here don't really land any blows .

But you don't half talk some bollox all the same .
    Many thanks

Kempo have you been. If you haven't shut the f*ck up.

Probably didn't even go ..

No I didn't go but had a report from IBS and Zilzal.

I have a season ticket but will not be going to games this season until the club explains to its stake holders how the Ward money has been spent and how much it was.

Until then I will be making a protest.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Kempo have you been. If you haven't shut the f*ck up.
    Did you learn that language in the tap rooms or the bookies?

No need for it.

Yd drive a nun to blaspheme. No I learnt about horseracing in tap rooms & the bookies.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    no i didn't go but had a report from ibs and zilzal.
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    A major shock tonight when Warne's wonders tipped by experts on here to walk L1 lost the only competitive game played since last season's debacle.

Prior to this the millers had beaten two obscure foreign sides nobody had ever heard of and a couple of sides who were worse than Alma Road Old Boys.

The football intelligentsia on MM had be crowing about the superb new training facilities consisting of a couple of old Nissen huts and a toilet block/ can****.

Excitement had been building re the training regimes employed by Supertrainer/ Manager/ Cone boy Warney.

To see the lads looking much the same as last year was a disappointment to say the least with no sign of muscle..strength...speed....or indeed very much at all.

Warney spoke after the game and said he thought the lads were excellent tonight but their muscles being awash with lactic acid made things difficult for them.

No real worries from the MM aficionados who are expecting Fleetwood to turn up,roll over and the players to have their tummys' tickled
    Haha, see what i mean about you deserving abuse, you and your four ego's love it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast