+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's game

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Warney post match. Moore was a handful. Must have gone to a different game. Can see his team consisting of non-goalscorers. Players out of position ie Taylor on the left. Mcarthy, Warney not got the bottle to say if they are not good enough I'm not picking them.
    I disagree. I thought he made their defence work hard. He put his in head in where it hurts and put himself about. David Ball was the best of the new guys although I thought the 70 minute back 4 were quite good. Dont forget Proctor and Williams were sat in the stand. I'm not saying we will go up, but I feel a lot happier about the future. In terms of goals, I remember a few on here were saying that Ward would not get many last season. Well top scorer in a bottom club was not too shabby was it. Time will tell.

Yep Moore was much better than at the Gainsboro game he seemed to put himself about More. His first touch aint the best but he definitely caused them problems and ruffled their defence. He needs to work on his headers. He won a fair few but needs to direct them better. I think he will improve as well under Warney.

I was a bit disappointed with Da Ball think he got knocked off the ball too easily at times but he has looked good in previous games.

I was reasonably impressed with Emmanuel,looked like he could defend which is what I want defenders to do first and foremost.Moore and Ball looked like they could cause problems. Ajayi and Iheikwe looked reasonably solid.The midfield-adequate.What I am saying is we do not have Real Madrid type players but I do not think we have a terrible team either and it does irritate me when people constantly go on about what our players cannot do.I am sure that we will lose the odd game this season but I have a feeling we will win more.

Over to you with the cold water.

We're a league 1 team with league 1 players not sure what's difficult to understand for some?

I'm disappointed we didn't sign messi but maybe next year hey?

Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Garbage
    Millertop expand. I was disappointed with the side Warney started with. I hate seeing Taylor on the left. Think Mcarthy has conned us with Emmanual whose no better than Fisher. Moore looks a non-league player to me. I want to see our players with genuine ability given the chance. Newell, JCH & Bailey-King. Ajayi is the shining light, Ihiekwe? didn't look that good in the air to me. Da Ball looks a clever player. But according to most on here what do I know.

Millertop expand. I was disappointed with the side Warney started with. I hate seeing Taylor on the left. Think Mcarthy has conned us with Emmanual whose no better than Fisher. Moore looks a non-league player to me. I want to see our players with genuine ability given the chance. Newell, JCH & Bailey-King. Ajayi is the shining light, Ihiekwe? didn't look that good in the air to me. Da Ball looks a clever player. But according to most on here what do I know.
    Exactly! What do you know? No more than the rest of us to be honest.
    What I find incredible is that you can form instant judgements on players after seeing them ONCE and in a meaningless friendly at that.
    How about giving the new boys a few competitive games before judging them, that's only fair isn't it?
    Interestingly a few Blades fans thought that Moore gave Stearman a bit of a tough time and he's been their star signing so far.
    As for your love child JCH, he's no better than the day we signed him and he's surely in the last chance saloon now. I can't see him achieving much more than a place on the bench and he might even get shipped out on loan in an effort to shake him up.

It's who out of the 2 Warney or JCH who goes 1st. Be Warney's biggest mistake not playing JCH when the league season starts. Don't mind if it's some one better but Moore or Proctor no.

If JCH was half the player he seems to believe he is, then we would have a superstar on our hands.

He's drinking at the last chance saloon, but still doesn't seem to understand it's now time to start delivering.

It's who out of the 2 Warney or JCH who goes 1st. Be Warney's biggest mistake not playing JCH when the league season starts. Don't mind if it's some one better but Moore or Proctor no.
    My bet is that he'll pair Proctor and Ball for the first game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast