+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tonight's game

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    My bet is that he'll pair Proctor and Ball for the first game.
    Judging from the match reports and highlights , those two are "in form" - let's hope that Proctor's injury clears up in the next few days

If blind faith was the criterion JCH might be in with a chance but Warne has to select players on merit and current performances. Proctor and Moore have both contributed far more effort and more goals. JCH has shown nothing, least of all desire.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsmiller View Post
    If blind faith was the criterion JCH might be in with a chance but Warne has to select players on merit and current performances. Proctor and Moore have both contributed far more effort and more goals. JCH has shown nothing, least of all desire.
    I think your last sentence says it all Leeds.
    As I've said elsewhere, JCH hasn't improved since the day he arrived at the club and I do know he's not Warne's sort of player.
    Subs bench at best for him I reckon.

I reckon warney got jch to sign extended contract as a backup just in case the strikers he wanted didn't sign.always good to have a plan b.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjjs View Post
    I reckon warney got jch to sign extended contract as a backup just in case the strikers he wanted didn't sign.always good to have a plan b.
    Could it be JCH cost us 350,000 & we will never get our money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Could it be JCH cost us 350,000 & we will never get our money back.
    We're brilliant at that..penny wise pound foolish..we wouldnt give agard the money or tavernier, but we gamble money on clarke harris, blackstock, and when we're crying out for a striker, we sign a full back for was it 300,000?...proof that they dont know what theyre doing down there..

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Millertop expand. I was disappointed with the side Warney started with. I hate seeing Taylor on the left. Think Mcarthy has conned us with Emmanual whose no better than Fisher. Moore looks a non-league player to me. I want to see our players with genuine ability given the chance. Newell, JCH & Bailey-King. Ajayi is the shining light, Ihiekwe? didn't look that good in the air to me. Da Ball looks a clever player. But according to most on here what do I know.
    I wasn't there Gwru (plastic fantastic )
    I did listen to a bit of commentary and I wasn't impressed with the squad which was put out tbh but I'm guessing Warney is still trying ideas out and keeping everyone guessing

I'll be at the Chesterfield game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123