+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Simon Moore

Simon Moore

Rob Staton‏Verified account
    @robstaton
    Follow
    More
    Simon Moore update: scan on knee injury over weekend. Felt pain at back of the knee. Chris Wilder: "It's obviously worrying." #SUFC

Carried off on a stretcher,on crutches at the end of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    We need to get a decent back up keeper in. Nothing that we don't already know. He looked in pain when he tried to walk before he got on the stretcher. Time to spend some cash a loan signing isn't an option for such an important position.
    if he has done cruciate then it could mean a long term recovery,lee grant would be a great back up keeper

Its none of your business, monkey. Its about Sheffield United and we'll worry about it
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 22-07-2017 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Its none of your business, monkey. Its about Sheffield United and we'll worry about it
    Well said FKB,what is very worrying is that it seemed to have happened just after he had made a clearance up field,with no one around him,next thing he was down on the floor waving for the trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Well said FKB,what is very worrying is that it seemed to have happened just after he had made a clearance up field,with no one around him,next thing he was down on the floor waving for the trainer.
    He seemed to land badly after clearin the ball and was obviously in pain,worryin no doubt abart that.UTCB

Was it is standing leg or swinging leg,cant see it being cruciate dont they happen after swinging and impacting (swinging leg) (classic example Gazza) if it was his standing leg he could have twisted his knee during the clearance.

All will be revealed i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Was it is standing leg or swinging leg,cant see it being cruciate dont they happen after swinging and impacting (swinging leg) (classic example Gazza) if it was his standing leg he could have twisted his knee during the clearance.

Cheers for that Dr Kildare. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post

No idea because i followed the ball,and out of the corner of my eye saw him down on the deck.

Lets hope it was purely precautionary same with the crutches,purely so he didnt have to put weight on the knee before the scan,is there a Doctor we could ask?

No idea because i followed the ball,and out of the corner of my eye saw him down on the deck.

Lets hope it was purely precautionary same with the crutches,purely so he didnt have to put weight on the knee before the scan,is there a Doctor we could ask?
    This one Name:  doctor pig.jpg
Views: 1648
Size:  12.6 KB

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast