+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Simon Moore

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Cheers for that Dr Kildare. UTCB
    Wrong Dr,im Banner.

Unfortunately in my experience, knee injuries that seem to come about over absolutely nothing tend to be the worse. Either way, I think it's time for the club to push the boat out because as everybody in here knows, in my opinion (along with Clough senior) this is the number one position we have to get right and have good cover.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Wrong Dr,im Banner.
    That's incredible Dr Bruce. I'm green with envy.

Apparently landed awkwardly after a routine clearance and can feel something at the back of his knee

At best it's badly jarred, at worst its ligaments, which it looks like to me. As soon as he tried getting up and putting any weight on it he had to go down again. Very worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    At best it's badly jarred, at worst its ligaments, which it looks like to me. As soon as he tried getting up and putting any weight on it he had to go down again. Very worrying.
    You go in the Shoes then Rav?

Occasionally in there and have been on their away day coaches for the big games

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    You go in the Shoes then Rav?

Occasionally in there and have been on their away day coaches for the big games
    I do get in now and again 58. I go in with Mrs Rav and our friends when we go out in Wick. Much prefer it to Masons and Wine Bah, its a proper pub. Well its got to be it's a Blades pub Are you one of Truemans gang per chance?

Went in Cornlaw pre match last night.

I do get in now and again 58. I go in with Mrs Rav and our friends when we go out in Wick. Much prefer it to Masons and Wine Bah, its a proper pub. Well its got to be it's a Blades pub Are you one of Truemans gang per chance?

Went in Cornlaw pre match last night.
    Gangs in Wickersley, Whatever next? UTCB

No I don't know him.

I know a few lads but not that many

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    No I don't know him.

I know a few lads but not that many
    OK mate. He used prop bar up in 'tap' side with a few other Blades. Not seen him in shoes for ages though. Pity cos he usually buys me one !

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast