+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Simon Moore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Simon Moore

Rob Staton‏Verified account
    @robstaton
    Follow
    More
    Simon Moore update: scan on knee injury over weekend. Felt pain at back of the knee. Chris Wilder: "It's obviously worrying." #SUFC

Carried off on a stretcher,on crutches at the end of the game

Apparently landed awkwardly after a routine clearance and can feel something at the back of his knee

At best it's badly jarred, at worst its ligaments, which it looks like to me. As soon as he tried getting up and putting any weight on it he had to go down again. Very worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    At best it's badly jarred, at worst its ligaments, which it looks like to me. As soon as he tried getting up and putting any weight on it he had to go down again. Very worrying.
    You go in the Shoes then Rav?

Occasionally in there and have been on their away day coaches for the big games

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    You go in the Shoes then Rav?

Occasionally in there and have been on their away day coaches for the big games
    I do get in now and again 58. I go in with Mrs Rav and our friends when we go out in Wick. Much prefer it to Masons and Wine Bah, its a proper pub. Well its got to be it's a Blades pub Are you one of Truemans gang per chance?

Went in Cornlaw pre match last night.

I do get in now and again 58. I go in with Mrs Rav and our friends when we go out in Wick. Much prefer it to Masons and Wine Bah, its a proper pub. Well its got to be it's a Blades pub Are you one of Truemans gang per chance?

Gangs in Wickersley, Whatever next? UTCB

No I don't know him.

I know a few lads but not that many

Ravvers,we were in there pre match last night,it wasnt you we were discussing the away kit and whether it was blue or purple with was it?

David Bruce Banner

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast