+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hamilton v Qos

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Despair to joy to even better joy to despair again. Two nil up in pen shoot out and we still can't win it. We can finish with a maximum of 8 points if we beat Albion Rovers but I don't think it will be enough. We are currently 6th ranked in the ' second top table' with the top 4 going through.
    Don't quite get that JR - I think we are in with a shout especially if we bag a few goals !

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    Don't quite get that JR - I think we are in with a shout especially if we bag a few goals !
    I really hope I'm wrong Admin.

Shanty...
    get real.We are done.Tuesday confirmed that we are not good enough!Love to be proved wrong though????????

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Why didn't you get it then ?
    I didn't decide to travel and watched the Open instead. Looks like I saved £20.

Name:  screenshot.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  79.9 KB5

Arbroath currently occupy the crucial 4th top place. They have two games to play against our one , have equal points and a better goal difference than us.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I was keeping you a seat warm.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    £19.40 by my calculation mate.

All in all , Tuesday disappointment aside, there are things to be encouraged about. Early indications suggest our keeper looks like a very good signing by Gary Naysmith . Just before Accies scored , he brought off a real top drawer save , keeping it out of the top corner from a direct free kick. Martin - son of the well known Airdrie keeper John - has a very powerful kick and I can't remember him shanking it out of play even once !!!!!! Brownlie has his critics but I just wonder what kind of signings some fans reckon we should make . I like him , think he is a very decent player and is a better option than the two centre halves he replaced. Yes, he likes to try and pick a pass but give me that than a blooter merchant every time. Fordyce looked steady and don't forget he is coming off the back of a very serious injury. Mercer, after a nervous start , settled into a steady game and our defence is not too bad at all. Certainly - for me- better than last season .
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 22-07-2017 at 07:36 PM.

I am more concerned about the midfield and a partner for Dobbie. We tend to be top heavy with central midfielders and it's not easy to see what the best pairing is in there. Not been impressed with Rankin. For me it would be Jacobs and AN other. Up front , Dobbie surely can't be expected to carry the team on his own. Lyle is past the stage of starting a game and being effective. Get Dobbs a partner please ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)