+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Birmingham Born - Fantasy League help required please

Birmingham Born - Fantasy League help required please

Help please BB

When TD tries to register his team using code 317890-78019 this message appears.

Registered my Elite team but the code given just says ' This league is closed to new entries' boohoo

Also I think existing members seem to be automatically entered back into the league without putting in the code except Yubby who put in the code and now appears to be in 2 leagues.

Sorry this reads like a right load of gobbledygook. Hope you understand

Last years code was 9940-4082 if that helps.

Going to have lie down my brain hurts.

Thanks Rosie

Bumping this up for Dave.

Thankyou guys come BB, surely you don't want me to join a different league now do ya? 😲

Bumping this up so Dave can beat at least one person, even if she's a girl.

Keep it this way and hopefully I will surprise a few☺

bb bb give us a wave
    bb bb give us a wave
    tra la la la ooh
    tra la la la ooh
    Let's all have a disco
    Let's all have a disco
    tra la la la ooh
    tra la la la ooh

Can you actually sing this Bongo as I'm really struggling with the words! 😲

Hmm ... I just sneaked into the Blues board and had a little look round on the off chance they had abducted him with a view to blue washing one of VM's finest.

No claret and blue gummy bear packets found, however, so I think it's safe to say he's not there. Will try the Baggies board next ... I think they've always had a soft spot for him too

Don't worry Dave! We'll find him for you!

Looks like BB is out of contact having taken the Billesley Villans on their annual preseason pub tour. 😛😜

Sent BB an email. I still had his email from back in VM's heyday. Hope he still reads his email.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)