+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yids last game?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    If your thinking Nahki Wells Acido ? Forget that one
    Err yes I was thinking that, what made you guess that ? lol
    But I do still think it should be an option for us, we should always look at who they have and are maybe looking to get rid of as it might suit both clubs regardless of what the transfer fee is.
    And by the way isnt Nakhi Wells similar in style and height to what we already have up front, Id choose Ashley Fletcher anyday over him if I could but I thought he was another option worth looking into thats all.

IMHO he's know better than what we currently have , he isn't known for his work rate ! Doubt he would fit the current criteria at Oakwell either, the clue Is in his Christian name !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    IMHO he's know better than what we currently have , he isn't known for his work rate ! Doubt he would fit the current criteria at Oakwell either, the clue Is in his Christian name !!
    What, Nakhi ?
    Ohh you mean Wells, ahh that explains it lol.
    I know a Leeds fan on footymad who does sort of support Bradford as well and he was disappointed to see Wells go to Hudds. And its made worse by the fact that Wells hasnt done himself justice since joining Hudds, his goals output for a start has been very disappointing.

I'm tipping he'll go to Swansea and we'll end up with Mcburnie on loan who's a player I'm not bothered about having

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I'm tipping he'll go to Swansea and we'll end up with Mcburnie on loan who's a player I'm not bothered about having
    No neither am I Ali, I havent got a clue who this McBurnie kid is and why are Swanny willing to loan him out anyway. He doesnt sound like any better than what we've got, even though we do desperately need some better strikers!

Premier League side Swansea City have made a £3M offer for 25-year-old Barnsley defender Andy Yiadom, as the Welsh side up their pursuit of the Ghanaian, according to the Sun.

The Swans face stiff competition from newly-promoted Huddersfield in the race to sign the defender, with Paul Clement’s side now in the driving seat to secure the player’s signature, as per the Sun.

Championship side Barnsley have, as reported by the Sun, rejected three bids from David Wagner’s side, as the Terriers attempt to take the player with them to the Premier League.

Wagner was prepared to pay around £2M for the right-back, however his current club Barnsley are refusing to accept anything below their asking price, with the club now set to consider Swansea’s recent bid, report the Sun.

Yiadom made three assists in 32 league appearances for Barnsley last season, having joined the club from League 2 Barnet last summer.

Well at least all the lads signed thus far have signed on three year deals. The loans are season long too. I just want this sorted soon and Hecky to get some money to spend. Pretty much mirror what Animal posted on the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Well at least all the lads signed thus far have signed on three year deals. The loans are season long too. I just want this sorted soon and Hecky to get some money to spend. Pretty much mirror what Animal posted on the other thread.
    And all the new three year deals will run out at the same time .... repeat cycle

Hopefully lesson's have been learnt East Stand and should Mowatt, Moncur, Mallan, Mcgeehan, Mccarthy, Fryers, Isgrove, Macdonald, Lyndsay, Pinnock and Davies play out of their skins. They are rewarded sooner with new deals before the vultures start circling

Most annoying thing about the new deal offered to Yiadom was that it was only on the table after Premier league clubs had registered an interest. It's a no brainer for the lad unfortunatley.

£3m plus McBurnie signed on a 3 year contract. Good business. He must have something about him if Swansea rate him. It gives us a bit more cash to get more players in and I include Fletcher on loan with that
    Last edited by asbin; 24-07-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast