+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Huddersfield

Full time 0-1

I'd go along with that Animal. It might happen too. Shame about last minute winner but it wouldn't be Barnsley without a little lapse. No points on offer so happy we've held our own.

so how do you think we should fare based on that performance? narrowly losing to a now premier league club, does it give any kind of indication?

I'd say it does barring a late lapse the result shows there's still only a goal between the two sides. As there was last season. So taking the result in isolation at least we haven't gone backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Never knew Town had signed Tom Ince for 11 milion quid , must have been away last week when they completed that .
    Fecking hell , he's had two goes at the PL now and not cut it so far .
    Naki Wells , straight swap for Yiadom anyone .
    Damn, they snatched it in the 89th minute.
    Hudds are surely the toughest team we've played so far, so Im interested to hear how we did from more fans who were there.

And Ive also thought about a cash and player swap with Yids & Wells Animal, but aren't they going off the deal now.

Thank you ESR

What for Florida? Ruining your saturday night curry? No I appreciate these reports. Last minute worst time to concede. Only a friendly

ESR, merci from France!

How many lapses in dying minutes last season that cost us points I know this is a new team and I just hope we don't have a repeat.They should put a big sign up in dressing room THE GAME FINISHES WHEN REF BLOW'S HIS WHISTLE FOR FULL TIME

Curry not here Steve.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast