+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Huddersfield

Like Dooali I bet they've never thought of that. I bet we're on a par for worst team conceding late goals. I've seen us three nil up against Stockport County with five minutes to play and draw 3-3.

Gator burgers on a barbie with a few light beers Florida? Love to try some of more outrageous cuisine. I'm doing a chilli con carne for me n' Laura tonight. Might av' gone overboard with chilli powder. It's got some kick to it

Yup. All week is gonna be Sh8te!

My guess is that, that is close to the starting line up Hecky will field against Bristol City.
    Taking into account that it was a friendly, and both sides are still finding out what they are about, I thought it was a decent game.
    They didn't like being closed down,even though we matched their skill levels most of the time. Some of their multi-million pound players looked quite ordinary. Let's face it, the only way they were going to score was from a mistake at the back, or a lump over the top.
    Good workout overall, I'm sure Hecky will, in the main, be satisfied with the effort from all who played. No standout performance from anyone for me.

Yids stood out for me a class act.

Hopefully that wasnt his parting gift to us though, like when Hourihane played a blinder against Leeds it turned out to be his last game. Were Hudds a dirty team by the way or just a bit too 'physical' (and there is a slight difference in the two).

Edit: Ive found the highlights, lets watch them and ignore what happened in the 89th minute!!

Last edited by Acido; 22-07-2017 at 08:03 PM.

If Hudders play like that in prem there going to get mullerd
    overall decent match had 0-0 all over it till a typical last min lapse in concentration.
    bit pi553d off with carpark going up in price to a fiver.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    If Hudders play like that in prem there going to get mullerd
    overall decent match had 0-0 all over it till a typical last min lapse in concentration.
    bit pi553d off with carpark going up in price to a fiver.
    From what I'm hearing they were very physical and that's not a bad thing with what they face this season .

That was the trouble with us in 97 , wanted to be nice and play football , once we got to grips with it after xmas and got stuck in instead of admiring the opposition we held our own .

Seems to me that Wagner knows what it takes to have a chance of staying up this season and they got some practice in today .

Fair play , wouldn't surprise me to see them survive a season up there or at least be in with a decent shout of staying up come the last day .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hopefully that wasnt his parting gift to us though, like when Hourihane played a blinder against Leeds it turned out to be his last game. Were Hudds a dirty team by the way or just a bit too 'physical' (and there is a slight difference in the two).

Edit: Ive found the highlights, lets watch them and ignore what happened in the 89th minute!!

Yes.... thats just what I need.....
    to watch that fecking keeper, kick ONE DECENT BALL ALL AFTERNOON! And it spoils my whole week.!
    Tell ya.... it'll be Davies that German Bar Steward comes for. Not Yids. Painted on....

More Lucid comments from Mr Angry of HD5 tomorrow !!!!

Are we a little bit peed off here Jules ? lol.
    Barring the late goal though and the 0-1 loss, the Hudds team have spent almost 50 mill and they didnt play us off the park today did they. If we do learn anything from today then thats got to be a positive!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast