+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scot Allen

[QUOTE=ABERFELDYDEE;38595542]
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post

Oh I was there all right,ive never said anything about ability,what my point is that a boy thats played at the level hes played at should be a standout against the shiite weve come up against and he simply isnt
    Underwhelmed up to now
    Was a standout when he came on yesterday and seems to have a very good understanding with Williams which may give McCann a headache if we continue to go with two wide men.

[QUOTE=ABERFELDYDEE;38595542]
    Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post

Oh I was there all right,ive never said anything about ability,what my point is that a boy thats played at the level hes played at should be a standout against the shiite weve come up against and he simply isnt
    Underwhelmed up to now
    I did warn you all about him on a previous thread. He was awful at taking free kicks for us when he was at Rotherham Utd. No idea why our manager at that time ( Stubbs) ever gave him that responsibilty

[QUOTE=mikemiller;38604571]
    Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post

I did warn you all about him on a previous thread. He was awful at taking free kicks for us when he was at Rotherham Utd. No idea why our manager at that time ( Stubbs) ever gave him that responsibilty
    Dundee are fortunate to have services of a talented player like Scott Allen.
    The critics don't have a clue about football.

[QUOTE=mikemiller;38604571]

He is a very talented football player, much rather have him in oor team than the opposition.

Anybody else underwhelmed up to now?
    Brings nothing to the club
    Thoughts now lads?

Thoughts now lads?
    Still a first pick for me

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Still a first pick for me
    I'm still waiting for him to dominate a game and pull us through but just not enough from him and Defo not often enough

This coming Saturday is the perfect stage for him to showcase his talents.Perfect opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    This coming Saturday is the perfect stage for him to showcase his talents.Perfect opposition.
    Scott Allen doesnt keep great health

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)