+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Finally a reason to moan WTF!!!!

Finally a reason to moan WTF!!!!

Those ticket prices

No way it can be sugar coated, those prices are obscene for championship football. Not a single match day ticket under £30 for adults.

Owner pays 20 million for ER..spends around 10 million on players..there just had to be a sting in the tail.

However..WTF go fill yer boots son

£30 adult, £25 Consessions, 20 children for east and West stands, 25 adult 20 consessions 15 children for north and south stands, that's how I'd price it, and even that's a bit expensive

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    £30 adult, £25 Consessions, 20 children for east and West stands, 25 adult 20 consessions 15 children for north and south stands, that's how I'd price it, and even that's a bit expensive
    30 quid for big games like derbys or against one of the other big names is fair enough. Then 25 for the rest and 20 for cup games would be fine.

These prices are ludicrous, £41 quid is obscene for any championship game regardless of who it is against.

Now you see with this I don't see what the issue is. I've paid £35 -40 every time I've been to ER these last three seasons, what's the big deal now? If we had had reasonable prices since Bates sold to GFH it might be different, but we should be used to it by now, n'est pas?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Now you see with this I don't see what the issue is. I've paid £35 -40 every time I've been to ER these last three seasons, what's the big deal now? If we had had reasonable prices since Bates sold to GFH it might be different, but we should be used to it by now, n'est pas?
    You sure its ER you've been going to? I've always had my doubts but this nearly confirms it. Ticket prices have been high but never this consistently high across all categories.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    You sure its ER you've been going to? I've always had my doubts but this nearly confirms it. Ticket prices have been high but never this consistently high across all categories.
    Yes I'm sure.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)