+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Smalling

Chris Smalling

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...-Pulis-Premier
    a stitch on in my opinion.man u schooled and spinkled with the last remanents of the fergie dust

Would be a good fit alongside his former team mate Evans at centre of defence.

Hope not

As I stated in the post on Gibson, we appear to have an obsession with central defenders. It's at full back, both flanks, ithat we need to strengthen. We also need more creativity in midfield and yes, certainly another striker.

Not that it makes any difference but Smalling would not be a choice for me as he makes too many devastating costly mistakes.

Your right Leicester TP Said 3-4 new signings but Marc Wilson will be one of them , squad player at best , Smalling would good signing decent pedigree playing for MUFC as good as anyone we have , you can see the shape of the team already looks like we're going pretty much the same as last season but with a few new faces , not very inspiring, Yak for me is a liability way to slow & I always feel he will get sent at any moment a bit like Paul Robinson used to , & Rondon leading the line a joke , we need pace up top not a cart horse , hope I'm wrong but I doubt it ,

He's got to be thinking 3-4-2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Your right Leicester TP Said 3-4 new signings but Marc Wilson will be one of them , squad player at best , Smalling would good signing decent pedigree playing for MUFC as good as anyone we have , you can see the shape of the team already looks like we're going pretty much the same as last season but with a few new faces , not very inspiring, Yak for me is a liability way to slow & I always feel he will get sent at any moment a bit like Paul Robinson used to , & Rondon leading the line a joke , we need pace up top not a cart horse , hope I'm wrong but I doubt it ,
    Hmmmmmmm, I wonder whether Claudio's ever played at left back before .

Must admit I do like Yacob though, cracking DM in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    He's got to be thinking 3-4-2-1
    I wouldn't be surprised if Pulis tried to play 5-5-0 and claiming that Jay Rod needs three years to get "fit".

I agree with jots about yac, I think He's ok to come on to protect a winning position but we need a really good dm to start games quickly imo.

I've got a feeling when Everton do their books, they'll see their price tag on James McCarthy is ridiculous and hopefully come down from a shocking 25m to a more albionesque figure of 12-15m.

Wouldn't mind smalling, but again Imo he is quite injury prone.

Having said that he was feted as being great and van gaal, and I think he would thrive under tp, who some class as defensive minded too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)