+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilder and Board support

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Can't understand the Southend chairman, Leonard wants to go. He wants more money but if that is offered and accepted late it gives Brown no time to get a replacement in. Russian roulette with the club by his ego.
    Just trying to squeeze as much money out of us as he can BFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Let's jump to a load of conclusions about things we know very little about - and then blame the Chairman because its definitely his fault.

Those that are unhappy should go to the fans forum to complain....but I doubt they will.
    And along comes Aya.

I get the impression you'd spend your life attending forums because it seems there's so much you know little about.

'Jumping to conclusions'?

Big money was promised when we got to the 2nd division, Big money has not materialised. That's not jumping, that's fact

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    And along comes Aya.

I get the impression you'd spend your life attending forums because it seems there's so much you know little about.

'Jumping to conclusions'?

Big money was promised when we got to the 2nd division, Big money has not materialised. That's not jumping, that's fact
    I am very aware that you think I am thick, illiterate and stupid TT, but at least I am never rude, unlike you.

I am very aware that you think I am thick, illiterate and stupid TT, but at least I am never rude, unlike you.
    Not that thick then Monte if ya know all that eh? UTCB

Basically McCabe is just a Tory. Promises spending, but really its all just lies. UTB

Just as long as thas not burnt puddins today eh!

What are we saying then? If the manager has given the board his list, and they have made the funds available to sign them all, this isn't enough now?

Let's jump to a load of conclusions about things we know very little about - and then blame the Chairman because its definitely his fault.

Those that are unhappy should go to the fans forum to complain....but I doubt they will.
    I'll not know if I'm going to be unhappy for another 5 weeks Aya. Will they do another forum in September?

As usual, a bit right but a lot wrong but it's SBT who's asking the pertinent questions.

None of their strikers have any pace either hasn't stopped them from thinkin they're goin to p iss the league again

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast