+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wilder and Board support

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Rod into kinky sh1t like that then ?
    LOL. Rod is a diamond. Straight John Bull. Not sure what he keeps under his hat though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    LOL. Rod is a diamond. Straight John Bull. Not sure what he keeps under his hat though!!!
    It is certainly not his brains

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    It is certainly not his brains
    Hark at Mastermind,Rav i was more of a Small Faces fan than the Kinks(altho they were good)Stevie Marriott was a gr8 singer but when they grew into the FACES(late 60's) obviously the singer they had then was better than Stevie and every other singer,and the FACES remain my favrit group.Cheers Beany as ya know it aint much Hair i keep under mi hat,but unlike some posters i don't try to gi the impression that i know everythin abart everythin,after all i'm just a family man,music fan and a TRUE BLADE what more could anyone want? UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 24-07-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Ey up rod I saw Steve Marriott with Humble Pie at the City Hall, Brilliant singer,brilliant concert.

Ey up rod I saw Steve Marriott with Humble Pie at the City Hall, Brilliant singer,brilliant concert.
    I went to the musical ALL OR NOTHING at Buxton opera house last year Beany,it's brilliant.I highly recommend it if ya get the chance to see it mi owd pal.I have alot of respect for Stevie as a singer and his passin was tragic. UTCB

hey there sbt was that the concert in 67 with the tremeloes herd trafficc and the who ? remember moon absolute nutcase every drumstick went in to city hall crowd stevie winwood was brilliant on keyboard with traffic that night

No mate. It was in the mid 70's. Humble Pie were the headline act. Can't remember who was support. I remember Steve Marriott had a bottle of Courvoisier as a thirst quencher on stage with him. It was empty before the encore!!!!

When Beany calls me a Diamond he does so cos he knows i was always very very popular wi the ladies. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    When Beany calls me a Diamond he does so cos he knows i was always very very popular wi the ladies. UTCB
    Thought you still were. Silver tongued cavalier!

Thought you still were. Silver tongued cavalier!
    I've got the lass of my dreams mate and she tells me i'm the stuff of her nightmares(bless her) UTCB

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast