+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done, Celtic

Well done, Celtic

on standing up to the 'Groin Brigade'. We at Celtic need to weed out the sectarian scum element in our support and Celtic are to be congratulated for their stance by all - and sundry.

The late great Jock Stein tried to tackle these terrorist loving basturts albeit to no avail so good luck to Peter and co.

Hail hail

Quote Originally Posted by Cambusman View Post
    on standing up to the 'Groin Brigade'. We at Celtic need to weed out the sectarian scum element in our support and Celtic are to be congratulated for their stance by all - and sundry.

The late great Jock Stein tried to tackle these terrorist loving basturts albeit to no avail so good luck to Peter and co.

Hail hail
    I am neither for or against the green brigade,they certainly make a better atmosphere around paradise and maybe if the other 95% of Celtic park made a noise we might not need organizations like the green brigade.
    We make more of a atmosphere at our CSC's in Canada than normal games at Celtic park,so maybe if the prawn sandwich fans {copyright Roy Keane}get more vocal,then the problem would be solved.
    Why bother going to a game and leaving with 10mins to go to beat the traffic,all clubs should make it affordable for working class fans to retake our game.
    The green brigade should leave the banners about Irish parlamilitaries at home ,and we have plenty of songs to sing about Celtic.

Hail Hail

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydhoo View Post
    I am neither for or against the green brigade,they certainly make a better atmosphere around paradise and maybe if the other 95% of Celtic park made a noise we might not need organizations like the green brigade.
    We make more of a atmosphere at our CSC's in Canada than normal games at Celtic park,so maybe if the prawn sandwich fans {copyright Roy Keane}get more vocal,then the problem would be solved.
    Why bother going to a game and leaving with 10mins to go to beat the traffic,all clubs should make it affordable for working class fans to retake our game.
    The green brigade should leave the banners about Irish parlamilitaries at home ,and we have plenty of songs to sing about Celtic.

Hail Hail
    There wasnt much atmosphere at some of the Maryhill games I went to last season but they didnae feel the need to support terrorists.
    No, I agree with Big Jock and I am sure all decent Celtic fans will agree these erseholes have had their time.

The only ersehole who has had their time is you Cambusturd

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    The only ersehole who has had their time is you Cambusturd
    I suspect Cambusman is in fact Sambo.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobydhoo View Post

Hail Hail
    ^^ This

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    ^^ This
    ignores my posts but loves my threads

I dont want to fall oot wi a fellow tim here but folk who say 'this' on forums are generally erseholes. Like

FACT. END OF... AND USING CAPITALS

HAIL HAIL

If all tims were like Cambusman then the EPL would have accepted celtic with open arms, and that's a phucking fact

Quote Originally Posted by england_first View Post
    if all tims were like cambusman then the epl would have accepted celtic with open arms, and that's a phucking fact b)
    this ^^

Brendan tells the Green Bigots to take their sectarian pish elsewhere. They didnt listen to Big Jock so there's not much chance they'll listen to Brendan but well said anyway.

As Celtic fans, we really need to be taking a more proactive role in this - how about boooing when the GB unfurl their 'political' banners? Im sure they'd soon get the message.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...park-1-4513608

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)