+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pigs buying for the future.

Pigs buying for the future.

The swine are looking to land promising youngsters Alan Hutton 32, and Charlie Mulgrew 31. Not good enough for s h i tty Villa and bobbar Blackburn respectively this dynamic duo will fit right in as Clueless Carlos puts the finishing touches to his geriatric bottlers for this seasons relegation battle.
    Big club my a r s e.

3 year contracts at £40k+ a week...?

Not bad players to be fair, about 7 or 8 years ago, that is.

with the youthful dynamic squad they already have, they are probably looking to add a bit of experience

We were once rumoured to be in for owd Charlie,when Blackie was our boss but Charlie prefered Celtic.He does take a terrific free kick or did in years past.UTCB

Please let this be true

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    The swine are looking to land promising youngsters Alan Hutton 32, and Charlie Mulgrew 31. Not good enough for s h i tty Villa and bobbar Blackburn respectively this dynamic duo will fit right in as Clueless Carlos puts the finishing touches to his geriatric bottlers for this seasons relegation battle.
    Big club my a r s e.
    Don't forget 31yr old Boyd

I dropped a post on here a few months ago regards a "rumour" I was told. That if they didn't make the Prem last time around, the days of the big spend were over.

Now some might say, it's because of FFP rules and I've no doubt this has to play a part. However, I was told DC gambled on promotion last time and if it didn't happen there would be an element of reigning back taking place

Perhaps if signing 2 x 31yr olds and a 31 year old that this reflects this to some degree?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Don't forget 31yr old Boyd

I dropped a post on here a few months ago regards a "rumour" I was told. That if they didn't make the Prem last time around, the days of the big spend were over.

Now some might say, it's because of FFP rules and I've no doubt this has to play a part. However, I was told DC gambled on promotion last time and if it didn't happen there would be an element of reigning back taking place

Perhaps if signing 2 x 31yr olds and a 31 year old that this reflects this to some degree?
    If i was a Pig i would be feeling very underwhelmed with this sort of signing,aged has beens on mega money,just after one last pay day

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    If i was a Pig i would be feeling very underwhelmed with this sort of signing,aged has beens on mega money,just after one last pay day
    Having to purchase 3 year ST's to get owt like a competitive price
    Match day prices up to £49
    Over priced shirts (kit)
    Rumours no shirts for sale until after season starts
    Blue and white stripes gone forever
    £40k for a box
    Has beens walking through the door
    The big spend over

Looking in from the outside one might say it's all good

From the inside I suspect there might be one or two grunting grunters about to show some dissent

Golas off in the car park if they don't take the division by storm like some think they are entitled to

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Having to purchase 3 year ST's to get owt like a competitive price
    Match day prices up to £49
    Over priced shirts (kit)
    Rumours no shirts for sale until after season starts
    Blue and white stripes gone forever
    £40k for a box
    Has beens walking through the door
    The big spend over

Looking in from the outside one might say it's all good

From the inside I suspect there might be one or two grunting grunters about to show some dissent

Golas off in the car park if they don't take the division by storm like some think they are entitled to
    That should seriously depress the piglets.

Are they going to enter a team in an over 30's league somewhere.

'Who do you think you're kidding Mr Hitler' suddenly springs to mind.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast