+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hogan twice as good

Hogan twice as good

As Gabby per Bongo rules. Hogan scored to fair and square goals whilst Gabby got the benefit of poor refereeing, 3rd rate goalkeeping and defending to wobble passed the goalie and take 30 odd years to tee up his shot into the empty net.

Thought Hogan did ok today, he has an eye for a goal, we have to feed him. Gabby is a bulldozer, no skill but plenty of puff. He just runs into/through players and can’t take em on or tackle em. Last 5 mins of a losing game at most, too risky otherwise, rampaging yellow card on legs.

Right. Hogan had creative players around him at Brentford. SB has to make sure Lansbury and Hourihane can do their jobs instead of being defensive cover.

100%, Gabby is awful and needs to make way for the obvious talent coming through.

A mate of mine who's a Hull fan rates Elmo really highly, gives 100% every game and can make things happen. His play today looked good, and better than Adomah for me. Hogan looks deadly, strong, quick and right place right time - we just need to be bit less panicky at times when we get the ball off the opposition.

Give Hogan, Hourihane and elmo a good chance. I'm confident in them

Blimey Gabby scores again and still gets stick. Let's hope Gabby Hogan and Kodjia all get a good goal return this season.
    Gabby has the bit between his teeth now so let's stop giving him stick. Like it or not he's going to be a major part of the team this season if it's starting or off the bench.

Gabby is playing for a new Contract. Simples. Don't be fooled!

That's fine with me as long as he's doing what's expected.

Well with the carrot dangling we may just see a new gabby, let's hope so!

I also read that Gabby was given man of the match by the tournament officials

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)