+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Notts County 2017 Positive Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Spot on mate. The moaners will never go away...one day wonders.
    Some of Sholas link up play on the high lights I have seen pre season is outstanding and that first touch..Wow

If the new dude on the wing can strut his stuff I think we will create a lot of chances and with Grant also able to tuck 'em away I think we could get a reasonable goals tally this season. As for the defence well I guess we all know what to think about that it's been documented more times than we all care to mention already. The lack of a decent centre half coming in will be the Achilles heel. What we have are ok on their day but their day is definitely not every week. You don't need to go to all the games to know that. We'll finish 11th is my prediction with the current squad and a couple of average additions.

2 signings this week according to AH.
    A decent forward and a towering CB and we'll all be positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
    Specsavers started doing a rose tint have they?

This is a mediocre squad at best and experienced fans are right to be sceptical that we won't struggle next season. I see no prospect of much above mid table unless KN suddenly aquires a couple oа quality signings / loans, fingers crossed.
    Improvement on last season.

The 2 upcoming signings will be crucial to silencing or enabling the doubters

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    2 signings this week according to AH.
    A decent forward and a towering CB and we'll all be positive.
    We need two big centre-halves because neither of the current incumbents are up to scratch (if we're serious about going for play-offs and beyond). One would be start, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Rather than continue to focus on the negative, what are you looking forward to in the 2017/18 season?
    The same manager who starts the season as the club's manager, finishing it as the club's manager. Please. For the first time since 2009.

"1"definite signing this coming week.
    "2" maybe.
    I know bfp mentioned in an earlier thread..
    Just have faith.
    The right signings will come

Rather than continue to focus on the negative, what are you looking forward to in the 2017/18 season?
    Staying out of the bottom half of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by freemuzzy View Post
    The same manager who starts the season as the club's manager, finishing it as the club's manager. Please. For the first time since 2009.
    True. That would be something!

Quote Originally Posted by freemuzzy View Post
    Agree 110%. Of all the improvements that could be made, I'd say this (and reinstating the culture of sticking with a manager) was the most *****.

Watching all 46 games live from under a Mexican palm tree......then telling those that say"sod off Tarkers, you're an ex-pat"....to do one.........nicely!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast