+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts County 2017 Positive Thread

Notts County 2017 Positive Thread

Rather than continue to focus on the negative, what are you looking forward to in the 2017/18 season?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Rather than continue to focus on the negative, what are you looking forward to in the 2017/18 season?
    Signing some decent players to replace the rammel that we already have???

I am looking forward to the pitch.

Winning more than 65 points, which was our total in 2012/3. I think this is a realistic target to aim at.

Going into the Lane and leaving the Lane with happy smiley faces all around.

Or though the way the regular moaners and mingers are carrying on not much chance of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post

Or though the way the regular moaners and mingers are carrying on not much chance of that happening.

Specsavers started doing a rose tint have they?

This is a mediocre squad at best and experienced fans are right to be sceptical that we won't struggle next season. I see no prospect of much above mid table unless KN suddenly aquires a couple oа quality signings / loans, fingers crossed.

Nothing worse than a minger

Nothing better than a minge!

The manager and team proving that my doubts and criticisms are unfounded. There's no point having an opinions board if you don't call things like you see them, but I'd much rather be wrong than right!

Spot on mate. The moaners will never go away...one day wonders.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast