+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 60goals plus.

60goals plus.

I have noticed that the top 13 teams in league 1 last season scored over 60 goals plus,can you see us getting that many with the squad we have got.We must push the boat out now & try & bring in a goal scorer now because imho I can't see us getting anywhere near that.If we wait till January it could be too late.

No problem, David Ball 18, Proctor 12, other forwards 10, midfield 14, defenders 6... At least!

Ball 1, Proctor 1, OG 58

Easy.

Top scorer this season?
    JCH
    Proctor
    Ball
    Moore
    Yates
    ????....Answers on a messegeboard

Would agree with 75% leedsmiller exception being midfield.
    I would expect 15+ from there when you think Taylor, frecks, Newell, Williams, forde, all have goals in them..
    Lolmorgan. From those top 13 teams. What are the goals conceded?

There's enough goals in the side it's supply that's the problem. Friday night it was only when Newell came on we had someone who looked anything like. We need width. Newell on the left. Midfield there's nobody driving us forward. That's position needs strengthening. Has Warney got the bottle to tell Frecks or Vaulks one of them are going to miss out if we are playing 4-4-2. Why Bailey-King isn't been tried in these friendly's can anybody tell me. Apart from Newell we're same as last season haven't got another wide player. Bray what's he doing in front of Bailey-King. Always go on ability not cause you've signed them. JCH will get us the goals if Warney opens his eyes. Moore & Proctor won't but they are back up. Lastly play Vaulks at Right back. Always play your best player for each position at the club.

I think we are capable of getting that, JCH,Yates, Ball,Proctor,Williams,Newell,Vaulks,Frecks,Moore,T aylor,Forde all know where the net is ,just need to be fed and u the league we go

Even Wood might eventually head that ball in the back of the net

I'm not sure that it will be a striker who is the top scorer though, maybe a midfielder

Get Nicky Law back

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Get Nicky Law back
    ........or Ben Pringle 😉

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    ........or Ben Pringle ��
    I second that. Massive lift to most fans and he would be a top player in L1. Knows how to cross a ball which will be important next season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast