Goalkeepers - Green Wiedwald BPF. No problems there, I think they might even loan BPF with a 24hour return clause if we get an injury

Fullbacks - ayling berardi Coyle Denton. Coyle is out on loan, I'd do the same with Denton, Anita is deputising but doesn't really look like a fullback, we need ayling and berardi for right back and sign at least one if not 2 new leftbacks

Centrebacks - jansson Pennington Cooper. Both ayling and shaughnessy have depped there and Cooper has obviously played, but neither deps are natural cbs and Cooper is league one level. Ideally 2 new centrebacks are required

Wingers - alioski sacko dallas. I'm gonna stick my neck out and say these are the natural wingers we have, however up to now we have seen a few players playing out wide, roofe doukara hernandez and saiz have all been tried out wide and none of them are natural wingers, albeit one or two do OK there, I'd like one more natural winger as the other 3 are all good

Centremidfielders - bridcutt Okane Phillips Vieira Anita klich saiz hernandez. This is an area we are top heavy, 5 of them are more naturally defensive with the other 3 naturally attack minded, we shall need to see what happens here but all 8 ain't going to get in the 18 every week I wouldn't think, plus shaughnessy has trained with the first team this pre season

Strikers - wood antonsson roofe ekuban doukara. I think doukara for all his improvements is not going to get 10 goals or more so should be moved on, and I'd still like a proven goal scorer to be signed but they don't come cheap

So in essence I'd do this

Keep green Wiedwald ayling berardi jansson Pennington bridcutt Okane Vieira Phillips Anita klich saiz hernandez alioski sacko dallas wood antonsson roofe and ekuban

Loan out BPF Coyle and Denton

Sell or release Cooper and doukara, possibly bridcutt as I actually feel he's the weakest of the defensive midfielders.

Sign 2 left backs, 2 centrebacks, one winger, and one striker

It's a lot to ask, but let's see what happens