+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Holidays

O/T Holidays

Where we all going, then (if anywhere?)

I'm off to the Lakes tomorrow although it's a 'working' holiday as I'm taking a bunch of 15 and 16 year olds over for abseiling, canoeing, climbing mountains, camping-that sort of thing. So, naturally, it's raining.

Not arsed about going abroad, tbh so will be back in the Lakes later in the holidays too.

Anyone else got stuff planned...?

Somewhere in country - no idea where.

We're going to look at somewhere last minute though, failing that day trips

I am doing a domestic holiday tomorrow. My wife and I are flying to Perth (Aust.) to visit her brother and family.

I am supposed to be off to the UK either at the end of August or beginning of September to see a Liverpool game for work. I manage a branch of a leading worldwide travel agency. Would obviously prefer to see another game at St James Park but I am not paying for this trip. I will find a way however to buy loads of Newcastle stuff whilst over there in the UK anyway.

I am still looking at going away maybe later in the year but do not want to be too greedy. Already been to Alice Springs, Cambodia and Thailand, and Vietnam already this year.

I am really looking forward to getting back to the UK though. Still feels like home to me as I lived there for just over 14 years from 1998.

Had to cancel Route 66 bike tour as girlfriend broke her leg in two places and fractured her knee skiing with me in Italy.

So fly out to Seattle now to meet her sister then onto Vancouver Island come off the top into Rockies. Down to Calgary to visit friends then back to her sisters in Regina. Hope to get a bit of Walleye lake fishing in then transit home via Toronto around six weeks tour.

Already been to wooler for a weekend with dog. Took wife as well like.

of to me place in Cyprus then Dubai and later in the year going to Barcelona for a wedding then popping to Portugal for a stag weekend

also going to Canada for a few days fishing

Off to China to see my half sister and her live in loofer.

I'm going nowhere, unless i need to go to northern spain to pick up some of my aunts personal effects - for her son who lives in oz.

sick of being skint, sick of never going anywhere.. lol

Going to Brazil, might just visit my best friend Toptoon

Where abouts in Portugal Pboro?

I've been to Portugal a fair bit but mostly in the south.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)