+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swansea Up Bid For Andy Yiadom

Swansea Up Bid For Andy Yiadom

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ley-full-back/

Look I know it's in The Sun but I'd be surprised if he's still here by the end of the week .

Fairly loose change £3 million even for Swansea and they are bound to be influenced by their success in Alfie Mawson .

The lads turned down a new deal and he's 12 months left on his current deal , let's get this over with asap and hopefully that's the end of any players leaving the club for a considerable while .

excellent.... let the bidding war commence

Could it start a bidding war ? If he's going ? Hope it's this week , then we can possibly bring others in , How much do we think he's really worth just now ?
    5 million I would put on him , and possibly settling for abart 3.5 million

Well we got £6 million for Alfie and Yids has more championship experience behind him .

That said full backs don't attract the same fees generally as other area's of the pitch , unless you have an idiot club like Man City paying £50 million for Kyle Walker that is .

Price him to sell , nowt to be gained by pitching him too high I suppose , 3.5 million is about right and a good sell on clause for good measure .

The money we've received for Roberts and more than likely Yiadom should be going back into the squad now .

We've done the sustainability gig last season , time to park that now and give Hecky a few quid to spend .

I think Hecky's earned the right to take his fishing rod to a river with trout in it and leave the tiddlers in the pond .

Bollox to this buying the ground back business , there's no championship points on offer for owning thi own ground ageen .

Give Hecky a break ffs .

At least with Yiadom gone there'll be no one left to cherry pick from our squad. I agree Animal get some money spent now and sign them up on three year deals.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ley-full-back/

Look I know it's in The Sun but I'd be surprised if he's still here by the end of the week .

Fairly loose change £3 million even for Swansea and they are bound to be influenced by their success in Alfie Mawson .

The lads turned down a new deal and he's 12 months left on his current deal , let's get this over with asap and hopefully that's the end of any players leaving the club for a considerable while .

"hopefully that's the end of any players leaving the club for a considerable while"

We've still got some Grandmas left

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    "hopefully that's the end of any players leaving the club for a considerable while"

We've still got some Grandmas left
    At least two of our new lads will be gone for decent money within the next 18 months. Wouldn't mind a punt on Lindsey & Macarthy!!!!!
    Recent experience 18 months really is a considerable while.

Perish the thought of having to do any longer Poggy

£3m plus McBurnie and he can go for me. Let's build a squad that will take us forward for the next few years. It would also slow us to get Fletcher on loan and buy a few more to develop

Agree if this Mcburnie is the real deal get him signed up on a permanent deal and integrate him into the rest of a squad being built around three year deals.

If these lads peak together we could be in for exciting times.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast