+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Defender Shaun Brisley Signs

More than happy with this, good addition to the team and I think he will improve us.

Talksport mentioned the transfer. Commentator chappy stated contract cancelled by mutual, very good in the air, makes the odd mistake (that's why he is Div2) but scores some class goals (don't know where he gets that from looking at his stats?). Reckons Notts will do well this season under their manager .... who is?? ....errr... NOLAN!!!....Kevin Nolan.
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 24-07-2017 at 08:09 PM.

I remember many of the things that are said about Brisley(solid league 2, experienced, big) were being said about Duffy this time last year.

Sounds like he had a dodgy season last year, but was fairly well regarded before that. Let's hope he gets a bit of that form back.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I remember many of the things that are said about Brisley(solid league 2, experienced, big) were being said about Duffy this time last year.

Sounds like he had a dodgy season last year, but was fairly well regarded before that. Let's hope he gets a bit of that form back.
    Maybe the instructions to express himself confused him a bit. Back to basics with Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Maybe the instructions to express himself confused him a bit. Back to basics with Notts.
    That was a tad below the belt Boh, but very apt under the circumstances.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123