+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy Sharp Goal Prediction.

Everyone fairly positive he'll score goals. For me, our most valuable player. Ultimate Professional. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by PaleThinBoy View Post
    Everyone fairly positive he'll score goals. For me, our most valuable player. Ultimate Professional. UTB
    Flecky is our most valuable player in my opinion,certainly the one i'd miss most if he wasn't playin for whatever reason.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Flecky is our most valuable player in my opinion,certainly the one i'd miss most if he wasn't playin for whatever reason.UTCB
    He's our best player overall, but he still needs somebody like Billy to put the ball in the net. Billy got a third of our goals.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    He's our best player overall, but he still needs somebody like Billy to put the ball in the net. Billy got a third of our goals.
    Yes i know Billy did Gray,i aint knockin Billy but there all cogs in the wheel and i just feel Flecky is our most important cog.By the way my goal prediction for Billy(none)was posted very much tongue in cheek just in case anyone thinks i don't like Billy.If he stays fit i reckon he'll get 15 minimum. UTCB

Can't disagree about Fleck in terms of what he brings, I was referring also to Sharp's experience and links to the club in terms of classing him as our most valuable.

Depends on if the club add the couple of quality players we need. I am going to keep the faith and say they will and that Billy will score 20.

Aya and TT agreeing on somethin

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Aya and TT agreeing on somethin
    I wonder if Monte's after a trip on the Max&Paddy mobeel for a week or three? UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast