+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ablueclaret

Ablueclaret

Evening All.

I have just taken a sneak at The Other Place and read a thread started by Ablueclaret.

The response from everybody was shocking and certainly a case of online bullying.

They are nothing but sneering, arrogant, superior, syncopatic tosspots - please give it a wide swerve.

Yes, it is busier on there but the how the moderators allow that sort of behaviour is shameful. In fact, the main man actually indulges in the personal attacks.

Just one thing...Ablueclaret suggested that he is banned on here - is this true?

This board is much better and people are generally shown respect - no matter how "odd" some of the posts are.

Onwards and Upwards!

I am probably one of the most tolerant posters going but ABC is the ultimate in boorish trolling. Constantly peddling his own negative and ill informed trite ****e!!!

I have him on the "foe" or ignore list on there but please dont fetch him back here please as we don't have that facility on here. (do we?)

Nah, he loves an argument but he comes up with some original thoughts.

There are many, many other characters on there that I have absolutely no time for whatever.

How are the cakes going? Is there such a thing as a low GI, low fat cake?

I used to think that 59/60 and he does post with some intelligence, but the intelligence is just lost in this mesmerising dullness of repetitive thought cycle.

Its like he/she is trying to stupefy everyone into compliance - "if I bang this drum long enough, all you will hear is my dull thud"

Very occasionally he/she allows a peak into his/her soft white more interesting underbelly and posts something about nature but then quickly returns to the thud.

Pudding business is going from strength to strength - I will message you in the next couple of weeks and have a natter about all things dessert!

Wahey! Good to hear.

I retired recently and spent a bit of time baking.

Inedible, but it was good for filling in a few cracks on the garden wall.

Unfortunately any forum with Tony Scholes involved will not work, someone I am very close to knows him and says he's always been the same, many years before ClaretsMad started he along with my friend, our dear departed Lotty and many more started a Burnley supporters Club, Scholes wanted to do everything so he'd get the credit and be seen to be the main man.

I have only met Scholes once, I went up for a home game against Ipswich when Coyle was Manager, I walked into The Bridge and into the Tap room and there he was with about 5 of his Klingons, JDrobbo was one of them I think, it felt eerie, everyone was having a chat but when Scholes opened his mouth every one of them shut theirs and did not argue his point{s}, I left after a short while as I felt very uncomfortable.

Got banned off of here a few years later for calling him a dictator and latr even got banned off TorquayMad with 7 or 8 other posters with his influence over the then Boss of FootyMad for no reasonable explanation.

I would have never have come back on here while Scholes was involved, his editing of posts or complete deletion of them just because you had a view different from his was pathetic, also being banned for no apparent reason and then after months of getting no answer on sent emails getting the lie of "I know nothing of it".

It does not surprise me what is happening over there 59-60, If you are not in the Clique you are open to verbal attack from him and his cohorts, I know there are 4 or 5 decent posters on there but in the main I don't know why so many take the trouble to open themselves up to be ridiculed and put down.

Just had a look to see if Ablueclaret is banned on here 59_60 and he IS NOT BANNED.

Just read that thread on the other channel and that Darthlaw is a bit of an @rse, but he did make me laugh when he said that they were "a little bit more tolerable than CM"

As you well know Alto someone or other has the power to ban, moderate and dictate on Clarets Mad but because no-one feels "superior" to anyone else on this site, no-one can be arsed to feel Omni powerful.

I am happy to confirm we have no banning orders in place on here and ABC is free to join in with our banter and discussions. I simply do not understand why he continues to be the subject of constant, open and hostile ridicule.

Sado masochist perhaps?

As I said earlier - I do read the threads on there quite a bit and occasionally contribute. It has probably taken me years to get to the point of open hostility to ABC but I have got there. Monotony of the dullest level. Doesn't say anything particularly contentious just keeps on peddling the same points (often wrong) almost exclusively negative over and over and over ad nauseum.

He/she obviously thrives on the hostility otherwise he/she would stop. So please leave he/she where he/she is comfortable and do not agitate for a transfer.

Well said Sir Casper!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)