+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Got to hand it to RM

Got to hand it to RM

Keeping his cards close to his chest, understating and over proving on the signings so far.

The big Derby test is just around the corner then it's back to league business where he will really be judged.

So far so good!

the more well known players weve signed are the sort of players weve been crying out for.

Scobbie and mcdonald are moany players who dont take any crap from the opposition or from his own teammates if not performing.
    Mcmullan and king is width and pace which weve lacked in a long time since GMS
    Stanton and briels look like decent midfielders who can play abit and also get stuck in.
    Keatings is a natural finisher and has a great dead ball delivery.

the other guys only time will tell but things are looking up.
    im hoping even if we do get beat by the fun that people dont go over the top with any meltdowns.
    Rays built a decent squad on paper if he can get them playing and competing then reasons to be optimistic for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    the more well known players weve signed are the sort of players weve been crying out for.

Scobbie and mcdonald are moany players who dont take any crap from the opposition or from his own teammates if not performing.
    Mcmullan and king is width and pace which weve lacked in a long time since GMS
    Stanton and briels look like decent midfielders who can play abit and also get stuck in.
    Keatings is a natural finisher and has a great dead ball delivery.

the other guys only time will tell but things are looking up.
    im hoping even if we do get beat by the fun that people dont go over the top with any meltdowns.
    Rays built a decent squad on paper if he can get them playing and competing then reasons to be optimistic for the season.
    I loved your post until my optical members hit the emboldened crap! At such a positive time we should not be entertaining such possibilities!

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    I loved your post until my optical members hit the emboldened crap! At such a positive time we should not be entertaining such possibilities!
    I for some reason cant find my way to care about this weekends game. If they win, then its hardly like they have a trophy to celebrate from it!

I care about every game we play in although little interest in fizzy pop cup games. LC and SC are different tho. Any game v Le fun is a game I passionately want to win.
    But as someone said earlier if we lose it there's no need for a meltdown as we're a job in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I for some reason cant find my way to care about this weekends game. If they win, then its hardly like they have a trophy to celebrate from it!
    Thought they got a trophy last time we played them?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Thought they got a trophy last time we played them?
    Its hardly equal to a Forfarshire cup win, init!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)