+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The crazy money in football

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Thir**** Chinese Super League clubs have been told to clear debts or face a ban from the competition next season.
    The Chinese Football Association (CFA) wrote to all but three of the country's 16 top-flight clubs, as well as five lower-league teams.
    The CFA claimed the clubs had outstanding debts on player transfers, salaries or bonuses.
    What a farce.
    Now they're talking about playing some Premier league games in the US, China & Australia to increase income.
    How much money do they want? Who will benefit from this extra money?
    Players & agents. Nobody else.

I heard on radio about 5 or 6 years ago that eventually we will see the FA cup final played in New York or California
    Never [I thought] but then I thought about it
    More money down that route you see

Average PL weekly wage 2015/16

Name:  IMG_3451.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  82.3 KB

Who started all this the obscene state of affairs SKY Sports and then it all escalated with full approval by our wan++rs running the FL and FA

Neymar's father asked Paris St-Germain to delay formal negotiations with Barcelona over a £450m deal for his son until after 31 July - the day he earns a £23.3m commission for his part in persuading the 25-year-old forward to sign a new contract last October.

Neymars Dad paid more than Messi by Barcelona this year !!!

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Very interesting looking at those wages with Huddersfield Town promoted the following season.
    Absolutely my point on another thread. They didn't pay millions, nor buy journeymen. Patience with a plan. So why pay the exhorbiyant wages that some are asking the club to pay

Just think on ..... tomorrows opponents Nottingham Forest spend £166 pounds just on wages for every £100 they earn

FFP my ar se
    Last edited by EastStandRed; 14-08-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Wi laik em tmra , dunt gu trapesin darn theer tunneet !! Emma n dubble Corrie ont box

Haha you were too quick for my edit . I won't be traipsing nowhere Mr R .

I'm abroad , haven't seen em laik a game live yet

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wi laik em tmra , dunt gu trapesin darn theer tunneet !! Emma n dubble Corrie ont box
    What do you watch that bolonio for Roma, surely theres a channel where they show Live international Paint drying, much more exciting than Emmadingle and Corriedingle.

Ohh and Jules be careful, that was a very decent and complimentary thing you said about dear little Hudds Town, are you feeling ok ?. lol

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast