+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The crazy money in football

I must not be feeling well. Obviously "sick"
    .....of hearing about them... Brainwashing me is all this talk of "champions league qualification" and "Europe" and " top of the league"

Shoot me now......

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I must not be feeling well. Obviously "sick"
    .....of hearing about them... Brainwashing me is all this talk of "champions league qualification" and "Europe" and " top of the league"

Shoot me now......
    I can see em beating Newcastle at home Jules to be fair .

Mind you I think in october going into november they have all the top boys on consecutive weeks , like five of them on the bounce .

See where they are after that run of games mate .

It was a great win for them on the opening day away at C.Palace wasn't it, I will give them credit for that. But lets wait and see them up against a more established Prem team eh, rather than C.Palace who not so long ago were a yo-yo side between the two divisions.

But this also brings back memories of our first ever Prem win when it was there at Selhurst Park, in our new white n dark green kit. Redders scored a cracking long range left footer that went into the top corner that night in the 0-1 win and it really should have been looked at as one of the goal of the month contenders... but no, the Bbc didn't give a toss as usual.

Last edited by Acido; 14-08-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Fancy buying a Premiership Club !

Name:  IMG_3585.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  84.2 KB

Sheffield United issue 10,400 shares at £500 each, raising £5.2 million. Could be used to boost the squad?

Name:  IMG_3586.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  93.9 KB

The core support won't wear that ESR unless the club issue it when the winter fuel allowance lands on the door mat

Si thi

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Brightons signing of Dwamena takes spending in 52 days of window to £51 million, more than in the previous 116 years of existence

Bolonio my ar se , it's reyt telly ask SB , still ev bill n Ben on in Normy , thall ev Caine afta thi nar tha shunt ivva knock Emmadale

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Bolonio my ar se , it's reyt telly ask SB , still ev bill n Ben on in Normy , thall ev Caine afta thi nar tha shunt ivva knock Emmadale
    I have asked SB and he talks the same bolonio that you do Roma, when it comes to the subject of Emmerdirtydingle .
    What are Seth and Joe Sugden and Nora Batty up to these days by the way, have they bought the Nags head pub from Dirty Den Watts and Angie yet ?.
    Btw forget Bill n Ben, Id happily still watch Rainbow if they showed it in good old Normy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I have asked SB and he talks the same bolonio that you do Roma, when it comes to the subject of Emmerdirtydingle .
    What are Seth and Joe Sugden and Nora Batty up to these days by the way, have they bought the Nags head pub from Dirty Den Watts and Angie yet ?.
    Btw forget Bill n Ben, Id happily still watch Rainbow if they showed it in good old Normy lol.
    You've one telly in the whole of Normanton and that feckers int local club :-) :-)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast