+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T 86000 jobs going in the NHS

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Joking aside a shocking indictment of tory rule....hang your heads tory voters, hang your heads...
    Interesting article for you to read

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/heal...f-the-NHS.html

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

Deaths for the many not the few.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

Indeed, but taken from a tory rag, with an agenda, also to add that these were incidents at different trusts, and not the NHS as a whole, scandalous all the same.

You cannot deny, just cannot deny that the tory scum are running the service down, in the age old way of privatisation, run it down, underfund it, persuade by bull shine that the thing isn't working in it's current state and flog it to the leeches in waiting, who mostly are the old school chums of the tory party, scandalous and if you voted for it there's blood on your hands i'm afraid, and you should be ashamed, thoroughly ashamed.

Creating them because people are leaving in droves, due to no pay rises for 7 years, due to working over their hourly rate for nowt just to get things done(£11 Billion in unpaid overtime), due to the fear of a post brexit Britain(for the immigrants who work in it) due to TORY PARTY POLICIES, hang your head fella, hang your head.
    The Labour party opened the door wide open for immigrants - they still can't se that this is supressing wage rises for lower paid. I believe the average wage rise for a nurse last year was 3.4%. It is time to review the situation properly however and the Tories will suffer at the polls if they don't address this - but with interest on the Labour debt running at 10's of billions per year there need to be more cuts not increases in spending - tricky one this - we appear to be paying ourselves too much and complaining it's not enough - no easy solution.

Indeed, but taken from a tory rag, with an agenda, also to add that these were incidents at different trusts, and not the NHS as a whole, scandalous all the same.

You cannot deny, just cannot deny that the tory scum are running the service down, in the age old way of privatisation, run it down, underfund it, persuade by bull shine that the thing isn't working in it's current state and flog it to the leeches in waiting, who mostly are the old school chums of the tory party, scandalous and if you voted for it there's blood on your hands i'm afraid, and you should be ashamed, thoroughly ashamed.
    The same story was also in the Guardian and a few other newspapers.

Bottom dollar is we are living longer, immigration is making matters worse and not enough people are paying into the "pot" for long enough before they have to take something out.

If you want to get a feel for this just sit for 20 minutes in the waiting room at Rotherham General and look at the demographics of the customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant View Post
    The Labour party opened the door wide open for immigrants - they still can't se that this is supressing wage rises for lower paid. I believe the average wage rise for a nurse last year was 3.4%. It is time to review the situation properly however and the Tories will suffer at the polls if they don't address this - but with interest on the Labour debt running at 10's of billions per year there need to be more cuts not increases in spending - tricky one this - we appear to be paying ourselves too much and complaining it's not enough - no easy solution.
    Of course 'they' can see it, indeed Corbyn has said as much recently.....average wage for a nurse was 3,4%???there's a cap of 1% on public servant wages set by your beloved tories, where've you been the last few months?? Labour debt? that old tory chestnut, BANKERS BANKERS BANKERS, as stated by the former bank of England governor, Mervyn King....https://www.theguardian.com/business...or-mervyn-king

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller View Post
    Just read on the BBC that there is 86000 jobs going in the NHS , after being in engineering all my life wouldn't mind a part time job in gynaecology ������
    Women's bit .
    I once applied for a gynaecological assistant job in Aberdeen. The remit was to make the lady feel relaxed in preparation for the gynaecologist’s examination; massaging breasts and thighs…that sort of thing.

“Great, right up my street, where do I go for the interview?”....”Manchester” came the reply.

“Manchester?....I thought that the job was in Aberdeen?”

“It is”…said the official….”The end of the interview queue is in Manchester!”
    Last edited by Redshank; 27-07-2017 at 12:38 PM. Reason: nitpicker

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    I once applied for a gynaecological assistant job in Aberdeen. The remit was to make the lady feel relaxed in preparation for the gynaecologist’s examination; massaging breasts and thighs…that sort of thing.

“Great, right up my street, where do I go for the interview?”....”Manchester” came the reply.

“Manchester?....I thought that the job was in Aberdeen?”

“It is”…said the official….”The end of the interview queue is in Manchester!”
    Did you get the job ?

Can't believe this, surely people should be retrained for such roles which are stable and well paid

Of course 'they' can see it, indeed Corbyn has said as much recently.....average wage for a nurse was 3,4%???there's a cap of 1% on public servant wages set by your beloved tories, where've you been the last few months?? Labour debt? that old tory chestnut, BANKERS BANKERS BANKERS, as stated by the former bank of England governor, Mervyn King....https://www.theguardian.com/business...or-mervyn-king
    Wrong again!...The figure is correct and is above 1 per cent because they get incremental pay increases.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast