+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Catch Up

Catch Up

Not been on the forum for over a month. Anything exciting happened?

I’ve glanced through a page or so of posts and see that Vlad’s been banned. Abusive language never won an argument. I’ve always found a baseball bat does a much better job. Several posters seemed to go out of their way to goad him but he did make himself an easy target by always taking the bait.

I see various posters have been underwhelmed by our close-season signings. I prefer to wait and judge them on their performances on the pitch. (That’s the signings not the posters).

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Not been on the forum for over a month. Anything exciting happened?

I’ve glanced through a page or so of posts and see that Vlad’s been banned. Abusive language never won an argument. I’ve always found a baseball bat does a much better job. Several posters seemed to go out of their way to goad him but he did make himself an easy target by always taking the bait.

I see various posters have been underwhelmed by our close-season signings. I prefer to wait and judge them on their performances on the pitch. (That’s the signings not the posters).

It's all as per normal. Free speech is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    It's all as per normal. Free speech is dead.
    Vlad got banned? Well there's a victory for common sense.