+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gaz........

Gaz........

Get off that poxy facebook.

Still on Facebook ya Tart ?

He's always on there

I'm still hear (sorry about that), hey Alto what are your hopes for next season? I see you struggling in pre-season but I think you will be safe.

Hey Rammy what's your mate anagranny on about? He is making claim that Laz and someone called Daz threatened to ban him on here?

I never threatened to ban anyone from your lot. I can't speak for Laz or Daz tho

I see your mate has been banned but I guess he could come be back under another name tho

I don't recall threatening to ban any of the Derby lads (except maybe that trouble maker oldtimeRam?) so it must have been Daz that threatened to ban?

I hate it when a tart asks a question and when you answer the tart ignores you

Now that reprobate has logged off I'll answer you Gaz.

I see another struggle for us Gaz if we fail to get a goal scorer, tricky winger, a centre back to replace Keane and maybe a creative midfielder, we are still carrying players who cannot cut it in the PL.

It looks dire on paper Alto but my gut says mid table. How do you who's logged on?
    Last edited by gaz1959; 04-08-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    How do you who's logged on?
    ?

I guess you are asking "How do you know who's logged on ?

The little green light at the side of the users name, although even when Lazaats is lit, the old saying "The lights on but there's nobody in" comes to mind

Well I never knew that lol

Normally this thing logs me out randomnly after a few minutes but for some unknown reason I haven't had to log on for days now