+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blades In Keeper Bid

Blades In Keeper Bid

Sheffield United are targeting former Manchester United and Hull City keeper Ben Amos from Bolton Wanderers. - External Link

Quote Originally Posted by Footymad View Post
    Sheffield United are targeting former Manchester United and Hull City keeper Ben Amos from Bolton Wanderers. - External Link

Your link to the written article doesn't mention that we've made an approach and yet your thread intimates we have targeted him

a lad stuck behind Mark Howard in the pecking order. not an indication of ability

Thought we were signing Connor Ripley?

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBlades View Post
    a lad stuck behind Mark Howard in the pecking order. not an indication of ability
    my thoughts exactly...i know what wanderers fans thought of Amos and they'll laugh at us with this if we sign him. He's an accident waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    my thoughts exactly...i know what wanderers fans thought of Amos and they'll laugh at us with this if we sign him. He's an accident waiting to happen.
    Did he play against us in the cuptie in December?,did not like him one iota

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Did he play against us in the cuptie in December?,did not like him one iota
    Not sure mate. Bolton shipped him out on loan because they established Mark Howard as their number 1. Nuff said!

Not sure mate. Bolton shipped him out on loan because they established Mark Howard as their number 1. Nuff said!
    Cannot have been him then,this lad was a little tubby ginger with a beard,giving it large to the United fans when they were winning,soon stopped when we scored twice,full time he was being cocky again when they had won

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Cannot have been him then,this lad was a little tubby ginger with a beard,giving it large to the United fans when they were winning,soon stopped when we scored twice,full time he was being cocky again when they had won
    Ben Alnwick

Ben Alnwick
    That name rings a bell,just glad its not him,no idea about this Amos Brearley keeper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast