+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Marquee signings..?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    No paranoia here lad, but I can count and you've had a sideways dig on 3 different threads in as many days now, I'm sure you'd be more at home on facebook or better still Up the Clarets.
    If it's not paranoia it must be over sensitivity then because nowhere have I had a "dig" at you or anyone else. You appear to be the one who wants to make things personal, all I've done is disagreed with you on a number of occasions.

And don't call me lad.
    Last edited by Primitive; 31-07-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    The club are doing very nicely with signings , but wouldn't it be good to capture someone who really whets the appetite.

Who was the last signing that did that for you?
    This one ! but i think he was to p!zzed to remember it. https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/y...g&action=click

The last thing we need is a big time Charlie who could easily wreck the dressing room. Sean won't let that happen.

I think we are still a couple short and, happily, I think SD does too. But no prima donnas.

Quote Originally Posted by Primitive View Post
    If it's not paranoia it must be over sensitivity then because nowhere have I had a "dig" at you or anyone else. You appear to be the one who wants to make things personal, all I've done is disagreed with you on a number of occasions.

And don't call me lad.
    Its all about opinions ! Feck me , i have been banned , sin binned, more times than i can remember for having an opinion.. I have been posting on clarets mad for over ten years . I was banned in the first week for saying claret tony stroked his helmet with one hand while pushing the ban button with the other.. I mean wtf was wrong with that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Its all about opinions ! Feck me , i have been banned , sin binned, more times than i can remember for having an opinion.. I have been posting on clarets mad for over ten years . I was banned in the first week for saying claret tony stroked his helmet with one hand while pushing the ban button with the other.. I mean wtf was wrong with that ?
    I like it, good man !!

Quote Originally Posted by Primitive View Post

And don't call me lad.
    I'll call you anything that I feel refers to you because of the way you portray yourself when you post and have detailed dialogue with someone, the latter being a very rare occurrence though unless it seems to suit you.

Without trawling through threads again, your short lol without any meaningful debate makes me think you are a lad, you may not be but its not my fault you sound like one with other negative comments to folks posts without any real room for discussion(s) most of the time.

And when you do have one with someone that person actually told you "nothing more than putting words in my mouth", or words to that effect, which reminds me of what I told you a while ago, you like splitting hairs to try and win an argument/debate, you seem to not like to be wrong, and like I said on that thread, it takes a man to admit he's wrong, and that you are not lad.

Another quote aimed at you by another poster that comes to mind is "You're getting boring now Prim, you've lost this one, find someone else to have a trivial argument with". so its not just me who thinks you leave a lot to be desired.

Call me sensitive if it suits you, and I shouldn't have to remind you, but I will, this is a message board used for opinions, followed by agreement or disagreement, That then becomes a discussion. posters who abuse the opinion with one liners, lol's or stretching the truth to make them look like they are right remind me of inept der brains on Facebook and CM.

Others will not say it to you on here, but I'll say it as I feel it, I will not suppress my feelings about you or anyone else in this Forum to keep the peace or to gain friendship or favouritism, Me and Donz have had rucks previously on this site, but we have resolved our differences and come a long way since.

You come across as having no sentiment or compassion for other posters views, you have an aggressive tone and the way you sound in your posts is that Primitive is always right which gets up a lot of folks noses not just mine, I still remember your arrogant quote when your prediction came true after last season "My job is done here" without any humour and certainly devoid of being Humble.

Until you lose your infantile posts without room for debate, admit when you are wrong and can debate other posters views without trashing them and agree to disagree with a bit of fun added maybe, then I'll treat you as you come across, with distain.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Lol!

Could the PL Fire Sale be starting?

After buying lots of players some clubs need to cut the wage bill and get some money in.
    Here's a story about Arsenal looking to shift the likes of Jack Wilshere, David Ospina, Kieran Gibbs, Carl Jenkinson, Lucas Perez, Calum Chambers and Mathieu Debuchy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...r-delayed.html

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I'll call you anything that I feel refers to you because of the way you portray yourself when you post and have detailed dialogue with someone, the latter being a very rare occurrence though unless it seems to suit you.

Without trawling through threads again, your short lol without any meaningful debate makes me think you are a lad, you may not be but its not my fault you sound like one with other negative comments to folks posts without any real room for discussion(s) most of the time.

And when you do have one with someone that person actually told you "nothing more than putting words in my mouth", or words to that effect, which reminds me of what I told you a while ago, you like splitting hairs to try and win an argument/debate, you seem to not like to be wrong, and like I said on that thread, it takes a man to admit he's wrong, and that you are not lad.

Another quote aimed at you by another poster that comes to mind is "You're getting boring now Prim, you've lost this one, find someone else to have a trivial argument with". so its not just me who thinks you leave a lot to be desired.

Call me sensitive if it suits you, and I shouldn't have to remind you, but I will, this is a message board used for opinions, followed by agreement or disagreement, That then becomes a discussion. posters who abuse the opinion with one liners, lol's or stretching the truth to make them look like they are right remind me of inept der brains on Facebook and CM.

Others will not say it to you on here, but I'll say it as I feel it, I will not suppress my feelings about you or anyone else in this Forum to keep the peace or to gain friendship or favouritism, Me and Donz have had rucks previously on this site, but we have resolved our differences and come a long way since.

You come across as having no sentiment or compassion for other posters views, you have an aggressive tone and the way you sound in your posts is that Primitive is always right which gets up a lot of folks noses not just mine, I still remember your arrogant quote when your prediction came true after last season "My job is done here" without any humour and certainly devoid of being Humble.

Until you lose your infantile posts without room for debate, admit when you are wrong and can debate other posters views without trashing them and agree to disagree with a bit of fun added maybe, then I'll treat you as you come across, with distain.​
    What a load of *******s.

I'm not going to sink to your level and reply with a load of personal stuff, when I'm arguing with someone I attack the post not the poster. But I have tried to debate with you before and when you're challenged with questions you can't answer you seem to take offence, shut down the discussion and resort to personal comments.

I'm more than happy to admit I'm wrong and have done on numerous occasions. You seem to be projecting your own failing in this respect on to me, we're still waiting for you to admit you were wrong last summer when you said we would be relegated and we don't deserve to be a PL club. In fact, I seem to recall that you categorically stated that should we stay up, you would eat humble pie and here you are again with your negative slating of the best board we've had for years.

You've said on numerous occasions that you're going to ignore me, please do so if I upset you so much. I won't ignore your passive aggressive comments posted towards me.

And it's "disdain".

Alto Primitive
    Can this be done by personal email on the CM site?

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)