+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oi Shedka,

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    unfortunately no
    tell is how much cellys there was that night
    i would if i knew what that meant ffs

Quote Originally Posted by one team in city View Post
    i would if i knew what that meant ffs
    hah.celebrations

hah.celebrations
    thats something you dont know about how longs it been 44years oh sorry i forgot the doon derby what trophy did you get for this ftd

Quote Originally Posted by one team in city View Post
    thats something you dont know about how longs it been 44years oh sorry i forgot the doon derby what trophy did you get for this ftd
    long time but not a trophy virgin.
    did ye ken there wiz some people in this city had tae wait 70 (seventy) years to see there team win a trophy

it was worth the wait because the trophies kept coming

long time but not a trophy virgin.
    did ye ken there wiz some people in this city had tae wait 70 (seventy) years to see there team win a trophy
    Worth the wait though.

Quote Originally Posted by chayirbazov View Post
    Worth the wait though.
    This puts to bed a' that scheite about 'if yous were in the First and we were in the Premier, we'd have much more ST holders , bigger crowds, blah blah phucking blah.'

Not that I ever wanted to have to physically prove it (thanks very much Baldy) but this hard evidence as opposed to Fun Fake News puts that pish firmly into touch.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

I love it lol, was gonna start this thread myself but knew it may create a backlash 😉

No worries though, gotti has kindly highlighted my post it, the cuddly wee trophy virgin that he is 👹

forever in our shadow ffs.ya have NEVER EVER been the most successful iteam in this fine city.

How many Scottish cups have you won?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    This puts to bed a' that scheite about 'if yous were in the First and we were in the Premier, we'd have much more ST holders , bigger crowds, blah blah phucking blah.'

Not that I ever wanted to have to physically prove it (thanks very much Baldy) but this hard evidence as opposed to Fun Fake News puts that pish firmly into touch.

More worrying for them is not that they have been easily outsold two years in a row by us in the lower tier, but comparing them to United when we were in the top tier they are even further behind as we generally sold 5k+ oh and actually got to the stage of being a very good top flight side, something they have got nowhere near being so far

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)