+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oi Shedka,

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    long time but not a trophy virgin.
    did ye ken there wiz some people in this city had tae wait 70 (seventy) years to see there team win a trophy
    i think you lot will be waiting a lot longer than 70 years to see your team lift a trophy again

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I love it lol, was gonna start this thread myself but knew it may create a backlash 😉

No worries though, gotti has kindly highlighted my post it, the cuddly wee trophy virgin that he is 👹
    Aye it didn't take him long... 👀

Name:  IMG_1739.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  102.3 KB
    ��

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Aye it didn't take him long... ��
    Here affshore yer mate, meh pet DAB is also talking ****e and getting the Dab arrogance and swagger again
    Didnae tsk the bet though��

They really are a pathetic little joke of a club, no matter what division they're in, never cease to embarrass themselves with silly statements like "if they were in the first division" etc. We're in what is undoubtedly the worst period of our club's history in the last half-century, they're probably in their best, certainly for as long as I can remember, yet they can still only muster up a support that is marginally bigger than the St. Johnstone's of this world.

Even last season their average attendance was lower than ours, that's with Celtic, Sevco, Aberdeen and Hearts visiting. Our numbers were boosted by Hibs.... and that's it.

This categorically puts an end to any debate they may have on the matter, football is cyclical, and we are having our moment at the rough end of the spectrum, but we are the bigger, more supported and most successful club in the city, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    Here affshore yer mate, meh pet DAB is also talking ****e and getting the Dab arrogance and swagger again
    Didnae tsk the bet though��
    Wha Montiel ?

Quote Originally Posted by DerryJungle View Post
    They really are a pathetic little joke of a club, no matter what division they're in, never cease to embarrass themselves with silly statements like "if they were in the first division" etc. We're in what is undoubtedly the worst period of our club's history in the last half-century, they're probably in their best, certainly for as long as I can remember, yet they can still only muster up a support that is marginally bigger than the St. Johnstone's of this world.

Even last season their average attendance was lower than ours, that's with Celtic, Sevco, Aberdeen and Hearts visiting. Our numbers were boosted by Hibs.... and that's it.

This categorically puts an end to any debate they may have on the matter, football is cyclical, and we are having our moment at the rough end of the spectrum, but we are the bigger, more supported and most successful club in the city, end of story.
    Could not have put it any better 😊

im laughing at a poster who came on today on about our attendance, stuff everyone knows i do not entertain usually, and has the audacity to slag us and the bairns tickets and helping the bairns of dundee when they've just confirmed that they gave away a heap of bairn tickets. You honestly could not make that sh1t up.

Le fun...

Quote Originally Posted by DerryJungle View Post

oh come on stoap it

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Wha Montiel ?
    eh dinnae out ppl on the forums like but he's a DABBY MILANO ****

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)