+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Strikers

Looks like Wigan are open to offers for Omar bogle 800k mentioned but don't know where that figure has come from,are they cutting back wages wise or are they not impressed so getting rid

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Looks like Wigan are open to offers for Omar bogle 800k mentioned but don't know where that figure has come from,are they cutting back wages wise or are they not impressed so getting rid
    Dunt fit Cooky's game plan(allegedly)Some BLADES were wantin us to get him when he was at Grimsby.UTCB

Don't know if it's true but when they were relegated I read some of their fans saying he'd been a bit of a bad egg in the dressing room so I'm not sure Chris would want him if so.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Don't know if it's true but when they were relegated I read some of their fans saying he'd been a bit of a bad egg in the dressing room so I'm not sure Chris would want him if so.
    I've heard the "bad egg" reports as well. Perhaps that's the real reason Cooky wants him out.
    Anyway, in my most humble opinion, he ain't good enough for us. We certainly could do better.
    But I'm sure that CW and his staff know ALL about him - good or bad - and will act (or not) accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I've heard the "bad egg" reports as well. Perhaps that's the real reason Cooky wants him out.
    Anyway, in my most humble opinion, he ain't good enough for us. We certainly could do better.
    But I'm sure that CW and his staff know ALL about him - good or bad - and will act (or not) accordingly.
    Didn't Leon Clarke have a poor reputation also at one time Ronaldo? I honestly don't know much abart the lad.UTCB

Seem to remember Wigan being interested in Done, possible a cash plus Done deal for Bogle could be doable. I have faith that Wilder and the team spirit could bring this "maverick" in line. I believe he had a lot of potential that Wilder could bring out.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345