+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The old West Stand

The old West Stand

After seeing that old black n white photo of the West Stand on a different thread on here, it got me wondering. Its got to be demolished eventually hasn't it, and replaced with something more up-to-date and more comfortable that fits in with the 'modern' look that the stadium has today.

But when is the right time to do this, as all the talk at the moment is about spending decent amounts on players/strikers rather than on the stadium. Who would like to see it done as soon as possible ?.

Dunt knoccit darn, just spruce it up moor , mi fust game at well wo watchin from theer , terrace north , it's old but quite unique in many ways , knock it darn and that's anutha part of arr history gon ? It needs a new roof accordin to mi neighbour who gets pi ss wet thru wennit rains

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Dunt knoccit darn, just spruce it up moor , mi fust game at well wo watchin from theer , terrace north , it's old but quite unique in many ways , knock it darn and that's anutha part of arr history gon ? It needs a new roof accordin to mi neighbour who gets pi ss wet thru wennit rains
    why do you post and write it in a weird attempt to seem as though its in a Yorkshire accent, you do realise its totally pathetic .

It's a bit of fun that's all between me and a few others !! " pathetic " ? Each to their own , sorry it bothers you so much

Leave it alone for for me, if any of the modern football turdies don't like the old features then they can suck mummy's cock

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's a bit of fun that's all between me and a few others !! " pathetic " ? Each to their own , sorry it bothers you so much
    apologies fella , I was bit steamed up by a poster on the other site. I guess I snapped at you a bit, again ...sorry

well they restore old buildings don't they. Not saying the old west stand is a listed building by any means. But a new roof and some new panels at the back. Perhaps modernise the old wooden seats too. But it maybe the fact that it may be cheaper to knock it down and start again, this sometimes the case. I personally like the old west stand and think a makeover would be the better choice.

Not a problem Dragon , as i said its a bit of fun between a number of us , it also confuses opponents fans too ,

Leave Romared alone, if it wern't for the light hearted banter and slightly eccentric posters, would not read this site.
    If it's not for you there are plenty of other sites that should suit you down to the ground.
    I am in Cyprus and miss all that sort of thing and have to suffer Weeds (the gift that keeps on giving) fans droaning on.
    Romared keep up the good work please.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    Leave Romared alone, if it wern't for the light hearted banter and slightly eccentric posters, would not read this site.
    If it's not for you there are plenty of other sites that should suit you down to the ground.
    I am in Cyprus and miss all that sort of thing and have to suffer Weeds (the gift that keeps on giving) fans droaning on.
    Romared keep up the good work please.
    **** off thee..... al talk to 'im as ar see fit , so thar can tek reyt long walk of a shooart pier. ....... on another slant, are you living in Cyprus or on holiday.... I was in the R.A.F. and saw Cyprus many many times... loved it

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast