+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why can't the club be honest?

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    Drop the price, increase the attendance ?

Bigger attendance, attract more commercial income.

More commercial income, better team on the park.

Better team, better results, happy fans.
    Doesn't work, just about every smaller team cud let people in for zip and the increase in attendance on a regular basis wud go up, not significantly though.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pensioners have never had it so good.

More far more disposable income than a working man with family.

Take your heid oot the sand.

P.s if they are that loyal they wont mind paying correct price.
    A sweeping statement and utter *******s...........

Quote Originally Posted by bluelagoon View Post
    A sweeping statement and utter *******s...........
    No its not.

What period in history have pensioners had it better?

None

Every survey oot credits over 60s as having more disposable income than the vast majority of families, govt stats back this up as are some age organisations.

The resolution foundation have just released a survey re age related wealth and how poor 17-25 year olds are.

17-25 year olds income haven't yet returned to pre crash levels, over 60s have grew 30% in the same period.

If they were loyal to Dee they wud pay full price.

**** all sweeping aboot it.

No its not.

What period in history have pensioners had it better?

None

Every survey oot credits over 60s as having more disposable income than the vast majority of families, govt stats back this up as are some age organisations.

The resolution foundation have just released a survey re age related wealth and how poor 17-25 year olds are.

17-25 year olds income haven't yet returned to pre crash levels, over 60s have grew 30% in the same period.

If they were loyal to Dee they wud pay full price.

**** all sweeping aboot it.
    Almost to a man / woman they love to moan about how badly off they are and how the world 'owes them a living'. They have a tendency to do this in the pubs that young adults can't afford to go to or on holidays that young adults can't quite stretch to.

I feel for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Almost to a man / woman they love to moan about how badly off they are and how the world 'owes them a living'. They have a tendency to do this in the pubs that young adults can't afford to go to or on holidays that young adults can't quite stretch to.

I feel for them.
    Its such a small gap to narrow the adult concession at the football.

But people cant or wont see it. Baffles me.

Its bugged me for years now.

When they moved concession from 60 to 65 there wasn't an uprising, people accepted it.

P.s. The majority of objectors aren't pensioners themselves, spoke to two fairly prominent oap Dees on Sunday who agreed that it should be looked at.

Imagine what a difference to some it cud be if cup tics were £17 across the board instead of £20 & £12.

The admission price to dens this year was £22 & £19..... These things can be done to keep adult price or young adult price lower.

Why no have it £20 across the board for over 21s for each game at home.Then you can play about with the others ie
    Cat a 18-21 £10 under 18 £5
    Cat b 18-21 £5 under 18 £1

Its such a small gap to narrow the adult concession at the football.

But people cant or wont see it. Baffles me.

Its bugged me for years now.

When they moved concession from 60 to 65 there wasn't an uprising, people accepted it.

P.s. The majority of objectors aren't pensioners themselves, spoke to two fairly prominent oap Dees on Sunday who agreed that it should be looked at.

Imagine what a difference to some it cud be if cup tics were £17 across the board instead of £20 & £12.

The admission price to dens this year was £22 & £19..... These things can be done to keep adult price or young adult price lower.

I dunno why you keep greetin about this,it's not if Dundee FC are gonna change their policy anytime soon,just because some bitter and twisted anti grandad loonba nutjoab is in the cream puff because he has to pay a few extra quid more than the elderly ?

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Why no have it £20 across the board for over 21s for each game at home.Then you can play about with the others ie
    Cat a 18-21 £10 under 18 £5
    Cat b 18-21 £5 under 18 £1
    Open to any sensible suggestion.

When me and you started going it was 80p...i think....equivalent of £5 odds today if meh arithmetics right

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    I dunno why you keep greetin about this,it's not if Dundee FC are gonna change their policy anytime soon,just because some bitter and twisted anti grandad loonba nutjoab is in the cream puff because he has to pay a few extra quid more than the elderly ?
    Em no greetin.

Why want they change policy?

I am fairly elderly.

Billy do me a wee favour. Your knowledge aboot this subject is at best iffy at worst non ****ing existent so away and irritate the dabs.

Oh forgot.....you ****ing loonjob��

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)