+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fantasy ex Villians

Fantasy ex Villians

Will anybody choose any?

I've currently put in Milner (defender really?)

No ex Villans yet, Yubby.

So far I've chosen 3 strikers and am now trying to negotiate with Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham etc, so see if they will sell me their best players for 50 p a head - which is about all I've got left after purchasing said strikers. The Warriors' transfer phone lines have been strangely quiet today.

Interesting topic Yubs. I can only think of Barry Milner Young Walker Westwood Lowton Collins Benteke.

I was thinking of Milner myself but Liverpool have signed Andy Robertson for 10m. Lowton and Benteke are good shouts. Aaaaaaah
    Last edited by bongosdad; 28-07-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Interesting topic Yubs. I can only think of Barry Milner Young Walker Westwood Lowton Collins Benteke.

I was thinking of Milner myself but Liverpool have signed Andy Robertson for 10m. Lowton and Benteke are good shouts. Aaaaaaah
    Another couple are Gueye and Clark. 🤓

I had Benteke of course (16 goals last year) but for 1 million pounds LESS there is now a more prolific striker avariable I believe

Milner takes penalties but for that price you can get Monreal. Don't forget arsenal don't have champions league this season.

There are no other ex villans I would pick personally but maybe they'll suit Winnies smashing new kit

My issue with Milner is, I usually stay away from Liverplop players. They never seem to score according to their fantasy value

Did Jordan Ayew move away from Swansea? Otherwise he would be another ex-Villan in the list

6months into 3.5 year contract.
    I'm unsure if he's been loaned out, with new strikers coming in?

No way mate.. Ex Villans = relegation battle 😀

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)