+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many to Cov?

Haven't we won on pretty much every visit to the Ricoh? I'd say 1500, first day of the season so should be half decent before the actual despair sets in.

Someone should organise a league for this scores/crowd thing, first prize 1 night at Soccerman's Spanish villa, 2nd prize 2 nights etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    I am taking 2 with me in the car.

Steak n chips in Frankie and Benny's, pint, football - job done.

We should take 2000 but can't see it.

If we don't take at least 1000 it will be a very poor turnout given that our away following in a very bad season 2016/2017 was in the main very good for a club of our size.

With a bit of a feel good factor and some decent results we should be capable of taking around 500 to most away games (bar Exeter, Carlisle etc)

I shall be going to around 70% of the away games so that's 1.......
    it's still a crap defense 700 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    it's still a crap defense 700 tops.
    Stags, Grimsby, Lincoln, Luton would probably all take at least 700 so anything less than 1000 or maybe 700 is a poor show for the first day of the new season.

Anyone who doesn't go should be visited. We know where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Anyone who doesn't go should be visited. We know where you live.
    Well, Andy in Canada, Vlad in Russia, Queeny in Oz and me in NZ at the moment won't be there so good luck with the cost of your air fares

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    There is a way to get round it, although they have upped the terms. Last time I went I parked in the big retail park right next door, where if you spent £20 in the shops there you got extended parking for free (2 hour limit on matchdays). Looks like the greedy buggers have now upped that to £50:

Match day and event parking
    MATCH AND EVENT DAY CONDITIONS OF PARKING 2 HRS MAXIMUM STAY WITH NO RETURN UNLESS £50 OF PURCHASES FROM ARENA PARK RETAILERS.
    Please retain receipts as proof of purchase for up to 14 DAYS. Unless you have shown your receipts to the Park Watch attendant on site and your registration has been noted by them or you have contacted Park Watch by email at info@parkwatch.co.uk or 01244 283 343.

Tesco have some good beer offers on at the moment, so stock up for Christmas!
    didn't think Tesco sold Worthington 'e' elite ????

Quote Originally Posted by hucknallglynnbob View Post
    didn't think Tesco sold Worthington 'e' elite ????
    I didn't think so either, but if you sneak round the back and grovel in the bin you can still find a can or two.

It's all 'best before 1993', but I have a strong stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Well, Andy in Canada, Vlad in Russia, Queeny in Oz and me in NZ at the moment won't be there so good luck with the cost of your air fares
    I had my fill in marvelous March. Notts have not lost a competitive game I have attended in 14 years sretching back to a win over Boston under Steve Thompson. Not a bad record. I am the GOOD OMEN! If we make it to the play offs I'll come back for those again, squeeze a business trip in. Tax deductable Notts games are always a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    I'll be there, but I'm not impressed with the train service between Coventry station and the station at the Ricoh (Coventry Arena). There's only about one train per hour and no extras on match days. If Notts fans are kept in for any length of time after the match, they'll miss the first train back to Coventry and have a long wait for the next one.

Looks like I'll be going by car and paying the £10 parking charge.
    Parking is only £4 if you use the Official Offsite Ricoh parking, I've just booked online and printed the ticket, its called "Christ the King" - https://www.ricoharenaparking.co.uk/events/details/161

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    And me in Switzerland !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast