+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many to Cov?

It would appear that people have lost the ability of parking a mile or so away and actually walking!! (Unless of course you are unable to walk (gently caresses the PC button)).
    Last edited by SmiffyPie; 28-07-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    It would appear that people have lost the ability of parking a mile or so away and actually walking!!
    Still under negotiation whether I'll be there, but parking for free and walking a mile would be my preferred option. Paying extortionate sums to park a car for 3 hours is one of my pet hates. One of my daughters went to Uni at Coventry so I know the city quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    I suspect we will have less than 1000 there which would be pretty poor.
    800 sold already so I would guess it's going to be more than that

OS now says the initial allocation of 1000 has been sold out and Notts have asked Coventry for another 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    OS now says the initial allocation of 1000 has been sold out and Notts have asked Coventry for another 500.
    Travelling on my tod on the official coach & would expect around 1,500 for the first game & short journey, does anyone know of a decent pub (if we arrive there early enough) & whether there is any smoking allowed in the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Travelling on my tod on the official coach & would expect around 1,500 for the first game & short journey, does anyone know of a decent pub (if we arrive there early enough) & whether there is any smoking allowed in the ground?

All smoking should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    All smoking should be banned.
    Yaaawwwn,change the record & keep on topic.

When is there ever any smoking allowed inside a football ground in England?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Haven't we won on pretty much every visit to the Ricoh? I'd say 1500, first day of the season so should be half decent before the actual despair sets in.

Someone should organise a league for this scores/crowd thing, first prize 1 night at Soccerman's Spanish villa, 2nd prize 2 nights etc etc.
    Don't forget the terms and conditions of the stay, only females between the ages of 20 and 25 allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    When is there ever any smoking allowed inside a football ground in England?
    You don't attend home games then Del ? some if not most grounds including our own now have "smoking areas" if not they often open the gates at HT, thankfully most people are not as blinkered as JP & know that for many a smoke is part of the matchday experience in the same way as getting pissed & letting smokebombs is for others, I don't agree with the latter 2 but appreciate that we all differ.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast