+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contrasting stories

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    9500 people struggling absolutely staggering,and the a huge % of the 9500 will be in employment,absolute disgrace in this day and age,the people of the uk should demand that this austerity nonsense is stopped forthwith

the banks get bailed out by the uk tax payers and then a large % of the uk tax payers need to get referred to a foodbank to survive,try and get your head around that
    Self filling business foodbanks, growth industry.

Come to Dundee, v&a, free drugs, free food, free leccy, free gas, we will feed your brood......lack of responsibility in a lot of cases em afraid.....seen it with my own eyes for decades.....its like a gemme of top trumps between Glasgow, Dundee, Liverpool and the like.

Poor people 100% agree their are, people having I hard 100% agree, starving and unable to feed themselves...no

mate in some households people have to be wary how long the fffnn oven is on for

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Self filling business foodbanks, growth industry.

Come to Dundee, v&a, free drugs, free food, free leccy, free gas, we will feed your brood......lack of responsibility in a lot of cases em afraid.....seen it with my own eyes for decades.....its like a gemme of top trumps between Glasgow, Dundee, Liverpool and the like.

Poor people 100% agree their are, people having I hard 100% agree, starving and unable to feed themselves...no
    Why would anyone want to get a referal to a foodbank if they did not need it?

for every person referred there will probably be another 50 that are too embarrassed to get referred,it shouldna be them thats embarrassed it should be the government

for every person referred there will probably be another 50 that are too embarrassed to get referred,it shouldna be them thats embarrassed it should be the government
    there are always those who will abuse it, I've past the one on construction street, mother helping her daughter put the bags into the 16 plate 4x4, others standing talking on the iPhone with the bags at there feet and fag in other hand, I feel for the genuine people, I've donated to these myself, never forget last December, we had collection, they brought food back, claimed it didn't have a long enough use by date, I always thought if you were hungry you'd eat it that week, no store it in a bunker

mate in some households people have to be wary how long the fffnn oven is on for
    Not many, certainly not 9500.

This is the go fund me feckless society.

Latest phone check, eyebrooos done gotta have, holiday withoot insurance yep nae proba other mugs will bring me home in box/ambulance or whatever.

The city where every **** I an angel, legend, great guy, one of the best, one in a million etc butnaebody has a couple of ££££ for an insurance policy.

Your heart is obviously bigger than mine shaded, mine turned to stone many years ago when I see how the deserving get **** all and the feckless, stupid and somebody else will deal with it army of the ****ing junkie dead get everything.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Why would anyone want to get a referal to a foodbank if they did not need it?
    Its free

So that's 50 x 9500 shaded.....seriously....nearly half a million.��

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Not many, certainly not 9500.

This is the go fund me feckless society.

Latest phone check, eyebrooos done gotta have, holiday withoot insurance yep nae proba other mugs will bring me home in box/ambulance or whatever.

The city where every **** I an angel, legend, great guy, one of the best, one in a million etc butnaebody has a couple of ££££ for an insurance policy.

Your heart is obviously bigger than mine shaded, mine turned to stone many years ago when I see how the deserving get **** all and the feckless, stupid and somebody else will deal with it army of the ****ing junkie dead get everything.
    The deserving still get f all hence the need for foodbanks.agree we u and j tho some will abuse,many wont tho.

ken what i mean mate,there will be quite a few that are too proud to get referred
    i hear u re junkies

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)