+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contrasting stories

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    The deserving still get f all hence the need for foodbanks.agree we u and j tho some will abuse,many wont tho.
    Give you another example.

Had cause to phone welfare rights the other day, good knowledgeable service but that's bye the bye......I was basically seeking confirmation of something after I had done a bit o research myself.

Anyway went thanks very much and away to hang up when women asked for my name, contact number and e mail.....enquired why as there was no need to contact me.....after a wee bit o bluffing she admitted they had to prove that they had so many referals.

I pointed oot to her that I wasn't referred.

Ah but still counts as a referral if she gets my name etc.

Now to me there must be thousands of phone calls like that That are counted are counted as referrals but arnae then appear a year later in the stats that so many people referred to welfare rights.....then the bigger the funding/grant/money fae council.

It was a 1 minute phone call.

Maybe United should organise a drop-in centre at Tannadice for their drop-oot fans ?

Soup & slice of bread and a sharps box for their used needles would help keep the streets clean too.

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    Maybe United should organise a drop-in centre at Tannadice for their drop-oot fans ?

Soup & slice of bread and a sharps box for their used needles would help keep the streets clean too.
    Do Hearts and / or Hibs do this for the multitudes that walk the streets of Edinburgh in drug induced stupors? Or are you just another muppet in denial that wants to rip the piss out of Dundee's drug problems but at the same time wants to ignore the shambles on the streets of your own city?

Just asking like.

Wow... incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Self filling business foodbanks, growth industry.

Come to Dundee, v&a, free drugs, free food, free leccy, free gas, we will feed your brood......lack of responsibility in a lot of cases em afraid.....seen it with my own eyes for decades.....its like a gemme of top trumps between Glasgow, Dundee, Liverpool and the like.

Poor people 100% agree their are, people having I hard 100% agree, starving and unable to feed themselves...no
    Outstanding rant

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Do Hearts and / or Hibs do this for the multitudes that walk the streets of Edinburgh in drug induced stupors? Or are you just another muppet in denial that wants to rip the piss out of Dundee's drug problems but at the same time wants to ignore the shambles on the streets of your own city?

Just asking like.
    FFS Life must be hard for Deeranged. Its even harder when you're stupid.

Before you call me a muppet, you should walk a mile in my shoes.

That way, when you criticise, you'll be a mile away and you can keep my Crocs.

The multitudes who walk the streets in Edinburgh are usually tourists ?

The ones with drug induced stupors are all deid.

FFS Life must be hard for Deeranged. Its even harder when you're stupid.

Before you call me a muppet, you should walk a mile in my shoes.

That way, when you criticise, you'll be a mile away and you can keep my Crocs.

The multitudes who walk the streets in Edinburgh are usually tourists ?

The ones with drug induced stupors are all deid.
    Seriously? You're coming out with that 'life must be hard for......' crap again? Change the record and give us all a break.

Unfortunately you come across, with your constant spamming and ridiculous ideas, as a muppet - that's simply fact and not my opinion.

By your reckoning all the people that would go to Tannadice for their needles will be dead; again evidence that you're happy to denigrate Dundee whilst making ridiculous excuses for a far more significant problem that exists in Edinburgh -

'They're not junkies, they're tourists. All the Edinburgh junkies were euthanized years ago in a council cull aimed at ensuring Edinburgh is always seen by outsiders as a wonderful city. Now wait there whilst I go bury my head in that bucket of sand'.

Once again I say it - you're a muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    By your reckoning all the people that would go to Tannadice for their needles will be dead; again evidence that you're happy to denigrate Dundee whilst making ridiculous excuses for a far more significant problem that exists in Edinburgh.
    Muppet Alert

Deeranged joins easily offended brigade . . .

Don't get insulted son, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?

Do you get many visitors ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)