+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season tickets

Season tickets

Just got mine in the post along with the two freebie vouchers. I realise I'll be called a 'typical moaning Notts fan' for having a whinge about something given for free, but I'll go ahead anyway. The free soft drink voucher is only valid for August, September and October before kick off time. That means a half time coffee at a freezing January game is out of the question. Two moans about the 'Bring a friend' offer - firstly the voucher can't be redeemed on a match day so unless you pick the game in advance it means a separate trip to the ticket office. Secondly, it's limited to the age category on the ST, so I can't bring the person (daughter's boyfriend) who I am trying to get interested in watching Notts. This was waived when Big Al took over last year, disappointed it's back again.

On a positive note, I am delighted with the little plastic card that gives me entry to 23 league games. Bring it on!