+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seasonns Hopes for our Teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aug 1st is Yorkshire day, and Feb 30th is Lancashire day. Yeah that sounds about right.
    Hadn't even heard of either till this week when there was a few programmes themed around Yawkshire and then it was announced it was indeed Yawkshire day

Hi lads can you tell me how good Callum Robinson will be for us 😃😃

Don't fret I am here - took a while to get back in but eventually it came good.

Not sure to be honest how we will fare this season - depends how the new recruits gel. I watched the Newcastle friendly at Deepdale and managed to stay awake -

PNE got a break today, I hope you thanked Tom Lees for the penalty - now you know why Leeds dumped him.

Middlesbrough losing today is a bonus for all I think they will be in the mix

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aug 1st is Yorkshire day, and Feb 30th is Lancashire day. Yeah that sounds about right.
    What the great poster Acido was saying and joking about (and he sounds really sensible actually lol), is that the Yorkies have a day that does exist.
    The Lancies however have a day that doesn't exist (Feb 30th was the joke!!), a day that doesn't exist for a county that definitely doesn't matter.

Well I will take 3 -2 but we made hard work of it and lost two players on the way. I thought Bolton may be easier, they have frailties but Parkinson is no fool and has them well drilled (I rate him from his time at Bfud) - they have some big lads and that will get them through some games.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Hi lads can you tell me how good Callum Robinson will be for us ����
    He is not there yet fella so just hold your horses however good player and has quite a few goals in him but a bit lightweight and can easily be knocked off the ball makes him frustrating at times but overall would prefer to keep him at Deepdale

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Well I will take 3 -2 but we made hard work of it and lost two players on the way. I thought Bolton may be easier, they have frailties but Parkinson is no fool and has them well drilled (I rate him from his time at Bfud) - they have some big lads and that will get them through some games.
    Nice to see ya back CB on here and yes I don't think Bolton will be easy to roll over this season that's for sure and that goes for the others that came up as well in Millwall and the Blunts.

GardsPNE. Only joking mate don't really think we are that interested him But I was impressed with him last season would prefer Hugill though

Accrington Stanley....Who the Feck are they..? Lol

Looks like we have competitions for first team places - great performance tonight from our 'B Team'

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)