+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DFCSS Fans Rep Update

DFCSS Fans Rep Update

DFCSS fans rep, Boab McFarter in a meeting decided to make some notes before his colleagues figured out he had not not been listening to a word that had been said.

Wee Boab, who is not entirely sure what his joab is, was in a meeting about something or other when he noticed people were writing stuff down.

Boab thought, ‘****, I better look busy’. So I wrote ‘more, more, Dundee mad’ and then smiled to myself.”

He then sat with his pencil in his hand for the rest of the meeting before writing down his five favourite albums.

He added: “’Jagged Little Pill, 21, that Pulp album that Common People was on, The Best of Crowded House and the soundtrack to When Harry Met Sally.”

DFC's number two, Steve McFartin (no relation) said: “I like to see people writing stuff down in meetings. It proves that they’re terrified of being sacked or ignored and thus will do our durty deeds on a wide range of other, unrelated matters to keep the fans happy. Season tickets, pehs, stripey shirts, tall Texan tweets etc.

“Like wee Boabie here, for example. He’s going to procure a colourful assortment of recreational drugs for me and if he doesn’t I’m going to ask to see his notes from the last meeting. He'll do anything to keep his club tie."

"Oan ye go Boabie . . . see you next month"

as far as im aware bob hynd is a dfcss club board member,there should be another dfcss member on the club board,which historically has been the fans rep.

as far as i know i dont think the dfcss have a fans rep at the moment,John Burke is the new fans liason officer but i think his remit is between other clubs re fan issues

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    as far as im aware bob hynd is a dfcss club board member,there should be another dfcss member on the club board,which historically has been the fans rep.

as far as i know i dont think the dfcss have a fans rep at the moment,John Burke is the new fans liason officer but i think his remit is between other clubs re fan issues
    It's all Shyte, why don't they just hand over OUR cash to the club and fehk off

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    It's all Shyte, why don't they just hand over OUR cash to the club and fehk off
    Hey JD . . . you are a funny guy (or girl ?)

ALL your posts are the same. Do you just cut'n'paste ?

"It's all Shyte, fehk off"

When it's related to DFCSS it maybe, I hate the feeling of being duped

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)