+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oval Test

Oval Test

Underway again with England winning the toss and batting having reached 107-2 against some good bowling. Cook on 45 and Root 27
    Jennings got a duck and Westley 25.

Philander back on causing troubles after having to go off for a gut problem.
    Root caught behind off him for 29.
    Malan comes on at 113-3

I was waiting for someone to put this up as I'm getting lazy, thanks Colner

England 136 for 4

Cook 66 and Stokes just coming in on 7, saying that they are having a look at a Stokes run out... .. . . . . . he's safe.

Rain stopped play.

Ends 171-4
    Well done Cook on 82 and Stokes 21. Difficult conditions and some tight bowling.
    New recruits added little so far! Westley unlucky to be caught out by rain breaks.

Tomorrow morning will be crucial for us. The South Africans will come at us with a very good bowling attack and Cook and Stokes will have to deal with it, otherwise we could be in real trouble if either of them go quickly.
    Interesting times ahead.

Agree but ... Wonder if rain will be a significant factor

Dry to start with in Vauxhall this morning, but its very overcast in my garden but hopefully it gets brighter a few miles down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Dry to start with in Vauxhall this morning, but its very overcast in my garden but hopefully it gets brighter a few miles down the road.
    What's the wicket like in the back garden Alto? Might just bowl a googly or two when I see you.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)